Infiltration Map Depot

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
W

Warren

Well, we FINALLY did it.. we finished putting together the level designers site that will feature Infiltration maps and related things.. Feel free to leave map ideas, info on upcoming maps you know of, or direction where we can find other maps already finished that we don't have listed! We'll also be making texture packs available for download that are urban/military oriented, so if you have divine knowledge of these, let us know!

W

Warren

The download link works for me-- are you having problems after the download? Please be more specific..

G

If I load the map the message 'can't find file for package untitled blahblahblah' appears.

(Kann mich jemand verstehen?)

W

Warren

Yes, I understand :/ Which file is it? A utx file? I was pretty sure I uploaded the same zip of the map that I downloaded- but I could be mistaken. I apologize if it's missing something, and when I know what it is, I'll ensure it's fixed when I get home from work.

G

It only says: "Can't find file for package 'untitled'". That's all.

S

Stryker

I have been having the same problem. I even tried to load it in the editor but it gives the same error.

J

JediCatch

Hey, I haven't been able to look at your site all day, but when I do, I will be sure to check out the maps page.

Be sure to contact Bone about maps, if you can't get him, let me know and I will. He has made some awesome maps that would work GREAT with Inf. Many are on the SOB server. He is currently working on one which was my idea which should be VERY good!!

Ich kann Sie verstehen. Ich mag Deutsches, aber ich kenne es nicht noch.

------------------
[ Jedi Catch ]
SOB Clan and Jedi Forums

W

Warren

Sounds like Bone's been busy!! I'll have to get in touch with him and see what he'd like added to our Map Depot.

As far as the POW map goes, I'll look into it soon and hopefully find out what the problem is.. It's probably something simple.

M

Matthias

The only "untitled" package I can think of is a texture package that I got with one of my DM maps. I can play POW fine, but the attacking bots seem to just stick around and race towards ammo when they see it appear near them, they never go near the CD.

T

the_ROCK

i CAN GET IT TO WORK...ITS REAL COoL MAP. But I downloaded it from the SOB site.

But theres this one map I think Civilwar that says failed to load Real CTF extras when i try to play it. Dont remeber where i got that.

stare.gif

W

Warren

Yeah, the realctf textures has been a problem for me before too. We basically don't except maps to our map depot if they use a 3rd party mod's textures for obvious reasons.