Im not sure if my infiltration is working properly...I need some help or something

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

383Stroker

Oct 26, 2000
I had 280 before I reformatted my hardrive and it worked great.When I reinstalled it yesterday I downloaded 280 281 and 282 then installed them one after another.I ran the batch file then I played the game,everything seemed fine until I noticed the bots dont talk anymore and they dont take commands.Another problem im having is when I press alt fire its on toggle and when I change aim toggle off it doesnt change.When I had 2.80 I could press alt fire and bring my gun up and when I let off it would go back down.Also my flashlight wont work.Is this stuff normal or did I do something wrong?

383Stroker

Oct 26, 2000
oops

I didnt mean to post the same problem twice but it said invalid account so I thought it didnt work the first time,oh well.

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
the bots: in my experience with 2.8x they never talked or really obeyed the orders you gave them.

the altfire thing: somewhere in your options there should be a little checkbox for "Toggle Aiming" uncheck it.

even though it lets you bind a key to "flashlight" in the controls, there is no standard flashlight. the only flashlight in INF 2.8x is the attatchment for the shotgun, and this will be activated via whatever key you have mapped to "activate attatchments" so just ignore the flashlight key.

t_cereal.jpg

i pity the fool who don't eat my cereal!