Two "Simple" Questions...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PTGui

Mar 7, 2006
I have two question if anyone can help me with at least one of them it would good... if you can help me with both, even better:

How can I put a multiple choice question in a trigger in the game? I want to make something that works like this i found in another project:

dialogue_tree.jpg

And how can I keep the information chosen to in the end give a feedback?

The second question is: what is the best way to have a in game mini-map of the scenario?

p.s.: this image belongs to the HazMat Hotzone Project

PTGui

Mar 7, 2006
I think i found a few ways to do it if anyone is interested:

One solution is to do it like like explained in here:

http://udn.epicgames.com/Two/MouseCursorInterface#Mouse_Cursor_Interface_Example

The other one would be create a in game menu (like the mid game menu) that would allows to make actions, but this last one is not so good if we want to interact with the 3d objects in the game.

Has for the map, still looking for a good solution but (help me if you have a better answer) using the positions from the player in the playerreplicationinfo draw a map (taken by screenshop) centered and making a spot moving using the size of the map... like i said, still looking for ideia