name change

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
...and it doesn't make much sense. Usually once you find a handle that is pretty static. Clans come and go. I had an old faux clan tag in a couple of my old forum account names, and have dropped them.

I'm actually in a clan now, and don't even have my tag in the name on our forums. It just makes more sense to stick with your handle in forums. You got a sig, and custom user title for stuff like that.

As well, I don't trust DP enough to give him powers like that... /me looks for the "no" option in that vote :p

...and I gotta ask... PMB, does your avy have a known name?

EbonEdge

Dark SoveReign
May 28, 2001
Visit site
Alright!!

Hey thanks for the change. I thought this thread was history and the one day my DSL cuts out, it revives. :) (I'm using my backup dial up to post this.)

I should be back in full force by tomorrow...I hope. (If I have to miss FragBu this week due to verizon, they shall feel my wrath!!)

Thanks again. :)

Renegadexan

Banned
Apr 17, 2004
well since everyone ask could i get my changed to renegadexan? i used this name long ago but forgot the pass and i made a new one instead, so if you willing to change it would be nice btw RenegadeXan with the caps, thanks

bubble buddy

waiting to burst out of your shampoo
Feb 3, 2006
apple pie would be nice... could you send it to tyber 24 street in israel thanks alot

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
RenegadeMark said:
well since everyone ask could i get my changed to renegadexan? i used this name long ago but forgot the pass and i made a new one instead, so if you willing to change it would be nice btw RenegadeXan with the caps, thanks

You mean you were banned a long time ago. Thanks for the memory jog.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
hal said:
You mean you were banned a long time ago. Thanks for the memory jog.
:lol: Nice one, halbert.

Can I get my name in a color of some sort, like pink or orange or perhaps black, without having to go through ROing? :eek:

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
Can my name be changed to Stiletto please. I've changed my name to reflect the new co-op only gaming I do now.

EDIT: Second thought, scratch it. I've had too many people say they like my older one.

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
ROFL Stiletto is such a bad name. Not that mine is cool, but still. :)

Is the backtick (`) a legal character in usernames? If so, I think I want mine changed to T2A`, por favor.