Walkthroughs for Operation Na Pali levels?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

desecrator

Mar 31, 2004
still not working.....

if you're saying 'as soon as' i take the rifle, then going back, there are 4 garage doors kinda things which dont open....if i get out of that room & then take a right & an immediate left, i reach a broken girder/pillar...no computer in either case.....

Dunno, I found my way through that map rather easily. In fact, that was one of the game's best features, that I always had a distinct idea where I was going. Unlike some other mods that shall remain nameless and had me wandering around examining mock up rooms that looked like they were placed for scenarios that didn't exist:)

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
that's an important part of my sp design philosphopy. prevent people from getting stuck, always give em a clue what to do next, onp had only few flaws there.
most questions about onp were from people getting stuck in 2 places in hourences maps, rest was minor

desecrator

Mar 31, 2004
okay i still cant find a way out of there...that cant possibly be a bug...

can anyone post a detailed thingy on how to move about in that level since the beginning? :D

horneytoad

Jul 3, 2004
Map 8 guidance

you seem to be a knowlegable lot... I am stuck on map 8, staring at the noobs won't notice it... sign. how do I get outta here?

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
go to the lift and press the button (!) to have it move upwards

the little light on the right before you enter the lift is the button
i know, he made the buttons not very noob friendly, many many people get stuck there

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
problem is, the buttons can hardly be seen when you have coronas turned off...and nobody noticed the problem during beta testing, since all had it on too

Sarevok

Jun 4, 2002
Kuwait
I have this strange error when my guy speaks he has this annoying voice and says these lame ass one liners, any idea on how to fix this?