The Girls

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lauren

Powered By ZΛLMΛN
Apr 25, 2005
DM_Rankin
hehe mkay maybe she's deadth but when you reskin her with a brown tint shes coool :p but now shes cool to :lol:

gades

The Grudge Master!
Nov 20, 2004
Behind you biatch!!
I don't really care how the skins look, I just want almost all of them to be visible without forcemodeling.

I'd love to see a dude with spiky hair though.
:cool:

Vault

May 29, 2005
sexy guys....... ewwwww :y5

nooooooooooooooo :instagib:

are you :fluffle: ?

or was that a joke, god i hope it was a joke

Vault

May 29, 2005
sigh, dont you understand?

oh wait... are you a girl? if you are ignore my earlier post

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Vault said:
good face expressions are a must, sure you probably wont be looking at the enemies face, but i'd like face expression as good as or better than Half-Life 2's

If you won't be looking at them, why the hell should they be as good or better as HL2? I don't see how it would add anything to the game. It's not like there is 2 hours of ingame dialogue. So please don't let them put time in a useless gimick feature, I'd rather have them spending that time on improving the maps or gameplay.

Mætlöaff

Apr 10, 2004
img378.imageshack.us
From what I've seen of the concept art I like the way they're approaching the female models. They seem both battle ready and 'aesthetically pleasing' at the same time, which is a hard thing to do, most games do one or the other (and unfortunately you can guess which one they tend to lean towards :p).

Vault

May 29, 2005
yeah, i like the direction too... and i think the female voices should be overhauled

[-Radium-]

Waiting to Respawn
Apr 7, 2001
Visit site
Quite frankly, I don't care what they do to up the eye candy. As long as it doesnt get in the way of the gameplay, its all good for me.
This is probably what many considered to be the main problem with UT2003 in that Epic went over the top with the graphics and then the game play suffered as a result.
As far as I am concerned, bump up the graphics power to get the sells, but keep it both playable (spec-wise) and fun too keep the gaming going.
Eye Candy only gives the Wow!-factor the first time you see it, the thrill of the game is what keeps people interested.