Killing Floor 2 Dev Diary -- Shut Up And Take My Dosh!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
IGN has posted Killing Floor 2 Dev Diary 2 that features gameplay footage and lots of blood. And lots of talking about lots of blood. The carnage looks so meaty and satisfying that I'm either feeling hunger pangs or I just can't wait to get my hands on the game.

dr.flay

Dr.Flay™
Sep 19, 2011
Kernow, UK
yourunreal.wordpress.com
Tasty !
Very natural looking for a change.
I did get my fix with the Ballistics gore mod in the original 2K4 mod version. I could never get the melee weapons from Chaos to work with it though :(
If this has the fluidity of a beat-em-up for the melee, it may satisfy me far more.
I hope the blood on the floor is slippery.

I also hope we get to blow the arms and legs off in the new UT. I play UT99 with the original Unreal player models (and the NW3 Ultra Gore mod), because they have wonderfully detaching limbs and dramatic death anims (ragdoll deaths are poo in comparison to a Skaarj death-roll).
The NW3 gore has me constantly swapping between "Ooooo!" and "Ewwww!" and it can be quite fascinating watching players bumping into the intestines hanging from the ceiling, or half a brain slide slowly to the floor.