God is the strangest conspiracy theory ever.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
cosmicjewishzombie-246x300.jpg

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
*shrug* Meet reality.
Not really owned. What they are is not what people believe. I mean, people thought Obama was going to pay their mortgage in 2008. People will believe stupid things.
@Sir_Brizz
Arbitrary Semantics, or fallacious Argumentum ad Populum. Pick your poison.
It's just a fact. If you can find more than 10 people that are brilliant scientists that believe in God, my point is not invalidated since all I was responding to was the "read a book" comment which obviously lots of people who read and are intelligent believe in a higher power.

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
brizz you should really just embrace the whole magic underwear thing. that's much cooler than what most religions get.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
brizz you should really just embrace the whole magic underwear thing. that's much cooler than what most religions get.
I actually don't care about or mind that comment, really. But Jews have magic hats and Catholics have magic jewelry and so forth :p I guess magic underwear does beat those things :)

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
Well, I'm not in the mood to make another laughable false story post, and I don't care about religion, I'm just here because bitching with Firefly has been entertaining and I want to keep doing it. I'll try not to turn this into a sh!tstorm.

FIREFLY, for the love of 'insert magical entity that makes people stupidly waste time trying to prove if it exists or not instead of watching My Little Pony here'! Sextuple post? What, is the Edit button too small for your eyes? Or is it too complicated for your noggin to edit stuff and it's easier to start over? Or do you have Alzheimer Disease and forgot what you wrote earlier? Or do you have Alzheimer Disease and forgot what you wrote earlier? Or do you have Alzheimer Disease and forgot what you wrote earlier? Or do you have Alzheimer Disease and forgot what you wrote earlier? And what point are you trying to prove by contradicting yourself? Can't you see that I don't have nothing against you and I'm just joking with you?