Favorite Skaarj design so far

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Favorite Skaarj design so far

• Unreal1 Skaarj

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • UT99 Hybrids

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Unreal2 brutish skaarj

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Ut2004 hoop-game-tusked skaarj

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • UT2004 ECE mecha-skaarj

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • UC2 Szalor/Kraag

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • UC2 Torgr/Garek

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters

ZotSindi

Jan 6, 2011
U1 Skaarj all the way. Most specifically the Skaarj Officers with their weird Turquoise/Salmon/Silver armor, the Queen would probably be a close second, I wish there was player models of them for UT2004.

Evill_Bob

Cheese Hopping Rocket Spammer
Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
So this is how we're gonna do this? Two or three years of no activity and then we just go on a necroblast? Alright...

I do like the strong, limber, and very Preditor nature of the Skaarj in UT2k4 and the well armored warlords (just not the waddling tanks ones) of Unreal 2, but the Hybrids and the UC2 Skaarj I just can't stand. Now if all entries of Skaarj were considered I would go with Evil Engine's (and AgentX was it?) version of the Skaarj for UT3.

Last edited:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Personally, I'm very disappointed in this board. Lots of things to talk about in this game and what get's bumped? An off-topic thread. C'mon guys, we can do better than that.

AWW SNACK

Feb 13, 2009
Well if you're so mad about someone bumping a thread about the Skaarj in this forum then why not start some UC2-related ones that are about what you want to discuss?

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yeah for example we can talk about how you can't play this game online anymore.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Yeah for example we can talk about how you can't play this game online anymore.
Yes you can!

And skaarj are cool but they are predator ripoffs. Think about it.

Also, favorite skaarj are the UT2004 non-mech ones.

Tag makers can suck my cock.

Last edited:

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
I like the SkaarjTroopers. They're the easiest to skin so I've got them as bots in most of my games.

00bppkpa