Lan Party

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
We are having a lan party again\o/, can't call it JELP anymore as most JB players have gone on with real life. (would be nice if all you old buggers come back and join us:clap:) I would however like to know if there are more peeps out there interested. It will be on 4, 5 and 6 March 2011 in Netherland, Geldrop.

Games played will offcourse be UT, steam games and many more! :D

The cost for the weekend will be 100 euro pp, that includes food and drinks. Only thing you need to bring is pillow, sleepingbag, clean clothes, pc and a good sense of humor!!!:crazydance:

Joining:
Boost
RevBillyG
Dynamite
Mr Loper
Domy
Triest
Marc
4WD
Rotauq + 3 mates
Snowdog

Core Members
Thawk
Amigo
69Dude
Damici

Not sure yet:
Wormbo

Core maybe:
Infy
McDeath

Last edited:

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
like too be there too but what jailbreak is it ut99 ore 2k4
Can be any/all, last time we played UT99 and 2K4, played Jailbreak and Freon. We also tried different games like left4dead. Counterstrike also gets played. ;)

There is no internet at the location, but its a location we've used many times before.

At the moment we are already with 12 people, so it will be happening, it will have to be in March as the date in August has already been taken, will reserve it tomorrow for the weekend of 4,5 and 6 March 2011. So sign up and JOIN!

Some of the peeps joining are:
Boost, RevBillyG, Dynamite, Mr Loper, Triest, Domy the other people aren't known on the JB forum but have joined before and are joining again!:p

Wormbo, it would really be great if you could join!

:stick: "pokes" 4WD "Boost needs someone to yell at" :D

Last edited:

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
now what did i do to deserve such a treatment ? :(

will be there of course.

:crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance:
It means that we enjoy having you at the lan.;)

I took an option for 2 weeks on the location, we do need 14 peeps to make this happen, so I hope that you will join us too Wormbo! :D We need some competition for 4WD and Dyna.:B

Last edited:

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
What do you mean - "competition"? I'm little more than a target drone. :rolleyes:

OK, so we will be hiding somewhere to make a suprise attack on one of the two, because alone I can't manage them. :lol:
I'm still working on getting some more people, I've posted on the Core-forum and it looks like some of them are interrested. :clap: They mostle play Freon but as the two games are play-wise near to each other, they will enjoy JB too.

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Everything looks very possitive and it looks like we are going to have this lan party as I now have more than 14 people joining. \o/ We are counting 15 people joining atm and I do think it will become more. We have 3 members of the Core community that are joining, others are still looking if they can get off work, some of them are comming from England. :mwink:
Ticket from England costs less than 50 pounds from London-Stansted to Eindhoven, I can pick peeps up from the airport. ;)

Talked to some of my work mates and maybe I can get us a server to put up and some extra hubs if needed. Have one now with 20 ports but if we are getting more people I will need to get some more hubs.

Going to have some good laughs again and loads of Yelling (Boost likes to yell at people who kill her too often) hihi.:D

Any female members who want to join pleeeeeeaaaaase!!!!! Don't want to be the only woman between all the men, I need someone to help me beat them up! :p

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
I have changed the in first post as I have booked the location today, so it is going to happen.
Wormbo, common and join us! :D
Snowdog is busy changing jobs, so he still has to see if he can get off work. ;)
The Core members are very excited and there may still be more of them joining. They are good UT players, they still have the fun on their servers like we use to have in the old days. Come and join us, have to warn you that the server fills up quickly every night and its hard to manage a space then! :catfight: ut2004://82.94.203.162:8718/

Last edited:

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Christmas and New Year have passed and now its time to get ready for the Lan Party!!! :D

Come on peeps and join us for some good fun, come and look how funny the dutch will dress that weekend, as I discovered that I booked the weekend of carnaval in Holland.:hot:

*pokes Wormbo and Snowdog!!! :D:D:D
COME ON SIGN UP!!!

4WD

globle
Sep 6, 2004
belgium
i can speak english, french, german, and shoot at you at the same time. isnt that awesome ? ;)

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Well Well...what is this? :) A bit of activity in the Jailbreak forums again.

At Uni right now however the days are do-able. Will have the check the finances though. I got the cash but i dont want to burn it too much. I have to live off it :D