Your favorite CTF map (for any game)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CaSCaDe

gaem freak in 3 dimensions
Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
i would have to say bollwerk, still on eof the greatest maps ive played, the ut2k3 version is a pretty damn sweet map to, actualy its one of the few custom maps i actualy like.

ah and who can forget hydro16, that was also a damn fine map

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
My experiences are limited to the UT world so... :) My faves in UT were Bollwerk, Lavagiant and Lucius (jumpboot combos and low grav EFC kills :-))

There were many others that had great qualities, but being a clanner i have some issues ith most custom maps ;)

Also in UT99, ctf-rotor was great fun, i didn't want to say it 'cos well, i was involved in the map and also it seems to be offline now :( I Might have an older version of it kicking about, but 3s is the man for that.

2k3 i prefer orby2 and citadel, good playable maps with enough depth in tactics to be fun every time for me :)

Hallofgiants remake?
Tokara Forest style Giants remix

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Unreal tournament:

aquamarina, shadar, arcticoutpost, hog][, howlinggods, ratchet, coret,eminence, lightheaded (remorseless mappack), conquest, cretin complex, Epicboy, nalisazure, bollwerk,lavagiant...
There are more though...

Last edited:

dapngwnman

is a gamer
Mar 19, 2001
NYC
Diamond Sword 2 from UT...i could fly a redeemer out my teams little redeemer shoot..and actually get that redeemer straight down the enemies little redeemer shoot and kill FC's...

Face from UT...sit on the back of the base and fly that redeemer in loops until i see a good blob of enemies to make tasty gibs of