How to be Ignored

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
For the record, no one is on my ignore list. I'm a big boy and can handle all those scary posts.

I see someone has already tagged the thread with the obligatory "Dark Pulse is wrong". Carry on.

P.S. "ignorals"? :lol:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Jesus christ, we're gonna have 50 pages of synonyms for "Dark Pulse is wrong" by the time this thread is done.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
For the record, no one is on my ignore list. I'm a big boy and can handle all those scary posts.

I see someone has already tagged the thread with the obligatory "Dark Pulse is wrong". Carry on.

Im sure im not on yours (and everyone elses except Al and Jacks) ignore list.
The boobs did me in. (so many zingers and jokes from that sentence)

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
"Dark Pulse types too many words"

I see ya dude. DP is always wrong. Don't worry about it.

P.S. tl:dr

Is wrong Pulse Dark?

Jesus christ, we're gonna have 50 pages of synonyms for "Dark Pulse is wrong" by the time this thread is done.

Dark Pulse is of questionable correctness.

...And so, Life, as it is known in what is commonly referred to as 'OT', carries on as usual..

P.S.

Dark Pulse is not right.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
BUY LARGE EXTRA SIZE CONDOMS FOR FREE WITH GENITAL INCREASE 101% EFFECTIVE GIVES UP TO 2" EXTRA BUY FREE BUY FREE XBOX360 NINTENDO WII FREE SOFTWARE FREE PS3 FREE IPHONE FOR FREE WIN $1.000.000 FREE LOTTERY TICKETS

demoguy lol

ps hla i misspelled your name i can has ignore?

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
22.3 and a bit: Win a "discussion" is such a way as to leave your opponent with no other choice but to realise that they're wrong, prejudiced, bigoted, and all of those other traits they hate in other people.

-47: "tl;dr", even if you did read it.