Breaking up with a good girlfriend

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
You're going to have to break up with her, because if you stay with her while feeling like this, you'll drive both of you insane. Of course, you have to realize that this makes you a douchebag, as she's awesome and you're dumping her anyways. It's the truth, and you'll have to deal with it, but, you know, deal with it by having lots of sex.

Zer0

Jan 19, 2008
looks like you're gonna have to resort to fucking anime pillows
f41pS.jpg

or come back to us in a week crying about what a terrible mistake you've made

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Who said anything about cheating, or even whether that is a legitimate concept?

I said fucking.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
You know you really didn't even need to ask right? Your relationship with this one is doomed. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Anybody want to put money on it?

Be a gentleman at least and break it off clean and directly.

There is nothing wrong with you wanting others right now. There is nothing wrong with it later for that matter. It is whether you act on it or not that matters. Consider this... I'm guessing she is younger than you based on that being a common relationship standard still. If that is true as I suspect it is she is going to dump you anyways by the time she is 26.

Anybody want to put money on it? Don't flame me without lots of money to back up your rage. LOL I need a new car!

The question you should be asking yourself is whether in 5 -10 years you feel you might think she was the one that got away. It is messed up like that but true. Go get some strange. It will make you feel better!

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Alright dudes, I've got a situation here. I have like, the perfect girlfriend. Supportive, really easygoing, Filipino, big booty, not crazy, etc.... we been going out for a year and a half.

Problem is, I just feel like I'm not done being wild and young. I'm 23. I dunno what to tell her, because she'll take it personal. But this Spring I've just been so horny, and there's all these sweet girls around lately...

I mean, I feel like I got dealt a great hand much too soon in the game. She's definitely "Settle down" material but I'm just not ready for the long haul. I want to have other lovers. Why not? So what do I tell her.... come on Dotnet and BBA, I am looking forward to your collective advices.

Oh and please, no eiffel towers.

Your life sounds really stressful and terrible, I can see why you need to ask the internet for advice.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
we can't answer this for you.
it's your dilemma.

as Crypto pointed out, your rate of sex-having goes down between (stable) relationships. but the point you seem to be making is that you don't necessarily want "more" sex, you want to experience different women.

so.
is your urge to experience new flavors stronger than your urge to settle down with the least-crazy, keeper-material girl you've met thus far?

the choice is yours and yours alone.

You answered my questions why can't you answer his?

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
Alright dudes, I've got a situation here. I have like, the perfect girlfriend. Supportive, really easygoing, Filipino, big booty, not crazy, etc.... we been going out for a year and a half.

Problem is, I just feel like I'm not done being wild and young. I'm 23. I dunno what to tell her, because she'll take it personal. But this Spring I've just been so horny, and there's all these sweet girls around lately...

I mean, I feel like I got dealt a great hand much too soon in the game. She's definitely "Settle down" material but I'm just not ready for the long haul. I want to have other lovers. Why not? So what do I tell her.... come on Dotnet and BBA, I am looking forward to your collective advices.

Oh and please, no eiffel towers.
Peavey, dont be an idiot. + you'll regret it.

I rate this topic 0.5 stars out of 100

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
we can't answer this for you.
it's your dilemma.
This is probably the only real answer available here.

If I had to say anything:

1. Cheating never works because everyone involved gets hurt. Humans, by nature, are jealous and possessive.

2. Open relationships never work because everyone involved gets hurt. Humans, by nature, are jealous and possessive.

3. That old song: "I need a lover who won't drive me crazy". You are doing your head in over this. You have said she is level headed and not crazy.

As for all of the above I'm speaking from experience.

I've been "married" three times and, eventually, I learned that when you find a good woman, a friend who looks after you and doesn't do your head in, because she's not f***ed in the head, you're on a winner and are a lucky man.

Anyway that's my opinion.... I don't like getting preachy.

Go with your gut.............

Gambit84

Oct 17, 2004
Be single while you are young. When you are ready to settle down, swoop in on someone in their early 20's. Best advice I can give you.

Of course, I would like to see a pic of you two together before any final judgement.

PM me if you'd like. I was in a similar dilemma. If you havent gotten the 'wild' out of your system. you will regret it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
So basically... You've got a great woman. Unfortunately, she just isn't good enough for you anymore so you feel the need to drop her and move to 'greener' pussy.

Yeah, you're a fucking idiot.

If you break up with her now you'll be regretting it in a big way six months from now. That is, unless you can set things up so you can magically get back together with her; good luck with that.

Staward

Lauda tuus animus
Jan 31, 2008
-23° 58' 3.15" -46° 20' 32.07"
I'm an adept of an old practice of never settling down with anyone. Not officially, at least. BTW I find this whole marriage thing just plain awful. I think people should be more free. Forget about relationships, forget about conventions, just be together with whoever you want to be.

But i might be slightly drunk right now

Cobra

Dec 15, 2005
Montreal, Canada
scott84
PM me if you'd like. I was in a similar dilemma. If you havent gotten the 'wild' out of your system. you will regret it.[/QUOTE said:
That is what I whas trying to say.

To be whit someone for a couple of years is something.
But to go 20-30-40-50 years whit the same woman, (or man) is something else.
It has to be, true love, I mean TRUE love. Whit no regrets at all.
Your living each day of your life only for here. It is the best that I can do, whit my very poor english

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I'm an adept of an old practice of never settling down with anyone. Not officially, at least. BTW I find this whole marriage thing just plain awful. I think people should be more free. Forget about relationships, forget about conventions, just be together with whoever you want to be.

But i might be slightly drunk right now
That would be detrimental to society.

I would imagine it as hollow world full of hedonistic douchebags. And also a lot more babies.