Got to love the noobies

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Fearless said:
Hill person taking pot shots at people coming out of base using Hellbender turret = pita :p .

Man, you got that right! I was playing the other night and I swear there were 5 Hill People spawnkilling my team at my base. One manta ride later, there were none... with "La Cucaracha" blaring the whole time!

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Radeon285 said:
hey Worf, mind changing your avatar? I really dont wanna look at a bloody image of Christ everytime I read your posts, no offense dude.... :eek:

Just a warning, you're looking to open a can a worms that you don't really want/intend to.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Excellent job on the gif worf, that just made my day. The ones i thought of yesterday doesnt even stand a chance against yours.

AMmayhem said:
Just a warning, you're looking to open a can a worms that you don't really want/intend to.

Um, if you guys think that its something that I have against Christianity, I really appologize, I didnt mean it that way, I am infact Christian, its just I have a bad stomache for bloody/gory images of people, I dont mind at all if you have a avatar of Christ at all, fine by me, I just hate gore :( (funny though, I dont mind UT at all....) Oh and thanks for changing Worf ;)

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Radeon285 said:
Um, if you guys think that its something that I have against Christianity, I really appologize, I didnt mean it that way, I am infact Christian, its just I have a bad stomache for bloody/gory images of people, I dont mind at all if you have a avatar of Christ at all, fine by me, I just hate gore :( (funny though, I dont mind UT at all....) Oh and thanks for changing Worf ;)

No no, I wasn't implying anything like that. It's just I've seen a simple comment like that open up a whole religious thread with some real heated arguments, to say the least. But then maybe that's just us over at NC. :D

LOL! @ the animated gif. Nicely done Worf. :tup: