The Desktop Pic Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KJAX

Gamer 4 Life
There's a new series on Showtime Beyond right now from Zalman King, the mind behind Red Shoe Diaries (the series and movie).

If you haven't seen any of his work, I suggest renting the movie Red Shoe Diaries or Wild Orchid. He also wrote the script for 9 1/2 Weeks.

His latest series, chromiumblue.com, features among other beauties, Summer Altice.. a former playmate.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

G-Lite

ftw
Jul 25, 2000
g-lite.kochen.nl
Yay! I love these threads. :)
Here's mine again. For all the linux folks out there not using KDE and still wanting karamba-like stuff, gdesklets recently popped up and looks pretty cool in gnome here, as you can see. ;)
Resized from 1600x1200 again. You can still see pretty much everything when you scale it up. Though I challenge you guys to find out what exactly the weather applet says on the screenshot. ;)

Attachments

• g-lite.jpg
    g-lite.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 60