FragBU: Friday March 13th, Saturday March 14th

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
FragBU: Friday March 13th, Saturday March 14th

IRC: #fragbu on irc.enterthegame.com
#fragbu.reporter on irc.enterthegame.com
Teamspeak: beyondunreal.com Password: bubu
Check out the FragBU Page for FragBU information, rules, and more!​

[fragbudonate][/fragbudonate] Help support FragBU! If you enjoy using the server and want to help keep it running, please donate. We currently have enough to provide for 4 months of service (from March 1st) with our current provider. Many thanks to those who have donated so far:
  • Sindarin
  • KaL976
  • Minimaul
  • BobTheBeheader
  • Skold
  • GGA_Nate
  • Trynant
  • Zxanphorian
  • dc`
  • DannyMeister
  • p3rplx3d

Server:
[align=right] [/align]BeyondUnreal FragBU Mothership - Password = bubu
Look for the server under CTF, or connect by IP: open 8.9.37.72?password=bubu in the console
All gametypes available via map vote

Required Content:

Warning: If you do not have the 2.0 patch, you will not be able to join the server.

Extra Content:

cu@ server

Rollo Tomasi

Hit K Dirt with Pay Dirt
Dec 9, 2004
washington dc suburbs
i may be online at some point tomorrow night, that is if i get out from underneath the pile of boxes and bags from just finishing moving this morning...stupid work! i could be unpacking right now so i can get online and get pwned by the fine folks at fragbu!!

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
It was fun for the few matches I were there. Though I don't appreciate Detox calling me a "*****" because I didn't like the idea of being raped by him, Kindness, and TreDay while I only had Myself, Zxan, and Skold.

There are some situations in which a balanced team IS NOT possible with low player counts. THIS WAS ONE OF THEM. I called it as I saw it.

Here's some irony for you.

http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/Legacy:Dark_Pulse/Whining_Lamers

KTHXBYE

Last edited:

flak-spammer

flak-spammer literally
May 20, 2005
Canada
had an awesome time messing around Saturday night/Sunday morning. Thanks DP don't think I've had as much fun in UT for a long time.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
There are some situations in which a balanced team IS NOT possible with low player counts. THIS WAS ONE OF THEM. I called it as I saw it.

Here's some irony for you.

http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/Legacy:Dark_Pulse/Whining_Lamers

KTHXBYE
And I saw it as 25-4, in their favor, BEFORE you joined. Tre and Kindness were clearly the superior team to myself, Skold, and Zxan. You're really going to tell me that you think it would've been "balanced" if it didn't switch up?

All that would've happened is the match would've ended faster, and probably with a score of like 106-11.

This isn't a pub. FragBU is supposed to be a place where you can have a competitive match without the egos. Do lopsided matches happen sometimes? Unfortunately. Unless it's too late in the match to do it, I'd switch in a heartbeat if the other team was getting stomped. (Assuming my switch didn't totally throw the balance of power in the polar opposite direction!) If it IS too late, I'll switch the next match.

The way I saw it, you and Tre paired up, Kindness and I paired up, and Skold and Zxan paired up. Your team only lost by about 20, which is fairly close for a Greed game, especially since you have a knack for pulling off 15-20 point scores.

So I'm actually going to thank Tre and Skold for being good sports and keeping a good match in mind, without letting their egos (or personal scores!) get in the way. Top class players, both those guys are. Respect and props.

Also, that snippet isn't even relevant, since it's about a player who thinks he's hot stuff getting killed and accusing the other guy of aimbots. Why don't you read before you link?

Last edited:

d3tox

Apr 8, 2008
Also, that snippet isn't even relevant, since it's about a player who thinks he's hot stuff getting killed and accusing the other guy of aimbots. Why don't you read before you link?

I think it is. It's about whining lamers. It was written by a ____.

muahahahah!

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
The way I saw it, you and Tre paired up, Kindness and I paired up, and Skold and Zxan paired up. Your team only lost by about 20, which is fairly close for a Greed game, especially since you have a knack for pulling off 15-20 point scores.

So I'm actually going to thank Tre and Skold for being good sports and keeping a good match in mind, without letting their egos (or personal scores!) get in the way. Top class players, both those guys are. Respect and props.

So what the hell happened last week on ColdHarbor?

d3tox

Apr 8, 2008
And I saw it as 25-4, in their favor, BEFORE you joined. Tre and Kindness were clearly the superior team to myself, Skold, and Zxan. You're really going to tell me that you think it would've been "balanced" if it didn't switch up?

BTW, this just tells me you don't understand the gametype. Of course you're going to be behind vs. a shorthanded team, simply because they have more of an opportunity for getting kills and skulls... (more bodies to shoot at).