FragBU: Thursday March 5th, Friday March 6th, Saturday March 7th

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
And I'm sure Agent 5 recorded plenty of good clips for a new soundboard.
The recording for March 7th is 204 minutes and is 517MB, the March 6th one is 196 minutes and 496MB. Hopefully I'll optimize both of the files eventually so they can be uploaded.

Rollo Tomasi

Hit K Dirt with Pay Dirt
Dec 9, 2004
washington dc suburbs
many thanks to Haarg, Hal, DP, JD, Sind, Slayer & Agent 5 for initating me into UT3 last night. i have so much to learn and so much dying to do....

i am moving this week so it may be a bit before i get back online, when i do i'll see you all then :)

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Am I the only person who half expects to get a "You are being dominated!" announcement whenever JD is on the other team?

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Was out of town for a family emergency the last several days. Starting my download now. Maybe I'll make a rare appearance one day soon.

hal said:

I'll balance that out when I join.

Last edited: