Pube trimming.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
You really need to visit #fragbu more T, we've had multiple discussions on this subject.
Meh. IRC is a big waste of time. It's either dead, a conversation about something I don't give a crap about, or too active for me to simply leave it be in my tray. The last one makes me watch it constantly, so I end up doing nothing else. D:

But I'm curious to know if any conclusions were gotten to. :eek:

@hyru: I definitely wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for someone else. I can't even be arsed to shave my face with any regularity, so pube trimming isn't something I would do for the hell of it. :p

@Can't Ham: I don't have one, which is why I wanted to see if I needed to get one. So far it's looking like: probably.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
long thread for such a moot topic.

just use any old pair of scissors.

I have a set of scissors that I keep in the bathroom just for this and I grab them once a week while I take my shower. get your lawn all wet then grab a chunk of grass and trim as far down as needed. cut straight across as though a barber would cut the hair on your head.
the excess goes right down the drain with the water. bada-bing-bada-boom.

oh and :lol: @ metrosexualized comment.
while I normally don't advocate that a man shave his body (what happened to chest hair? men look like boys...) I've always trimmed my pubes. I did it for myself when I was younger because that sh*t itches and I do it now because girls typically compalin about getting a stringy one in their teeth.

Last edited:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Clamp down on them with your own teeth and abruptly snap your neck to the right.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
depending on your pube resolution (measured in ppi or pubes per inch) you could shave a fun pattern into your crotch instead of just going all plain or all trimmed :|

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Meh. I've seen that on girls and I'm not a fan. I'm sure on a dude it'd be even more pretentious. D:

Clamp down on them with your own teeth and abruptly snap your neck to the right.
If I could get my mouth down that far I don't think I'd be needing a girlfriend and thus wouldn't need to trim at all. :eek:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
So, I took some scissors into the shower tonight to see what I could make of things, and I realized that I've never actually given the pubes much attention. After poking around a bit I got the feeling that it would be awkward trying to get a consistent and nice-looking result while hacking away with the scissors, and it also seemed like it'd take a long time, so I opted out. I almost got some trimmer things from Walgreens yesterday but didn't because I figured I'd give the scissors a shot first, but now it looks like my lazy ass doesn't have much of a choice. D:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Touching your freshly shaved parts with your girlfriends is an absolutely amazing feeling. 8)

But once it's shaved and it starts growing back, it's so ****ing annoying. You may opt to never let your hair grow back again.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Well... Maybe I'll ease into it after I'm rocking the trimmage for awhile.

Though, are we talking hairless like a nine year old or just on the shaft and balls with trimmage up top?

dc

Aug 17, 2005
But once it's shaved and it starts growing back, it's so ****ing annoying.

especially when your junk starts itching while youre on a bus or in a class or something. but then you can devise clever ways to scratch your balls without anyone knowing.

i ninja that sh't like every day.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Honestly, after the first two weeks, the itching thing never became a problem for me. I've been oppressing the hairy regime in my pants for a good number of months now, and the only time it becomes a problem is when I let it grow for more than 4 or 5 days; even then, it doesn't itch bad enough to warrant a complicated maneuver to quell the uprising.

I use BikiniZone shave gel right now for shaving, and during those first two weeks I also used an after shave ointment/whatever lightly to help reduce the burn early on.

Oh, and they make these awesome razors for women just for shaving the delicate areas. They work really well, and it is pretty hard to cut yourself accidentally. You can probably find em' at Walgreens.