Mad against Freelance lazy mappers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanio

Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
SwiftPaladin said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flack ho
me neither
I HATE RANGERS THEY ARE SO LAME

i hate raptor whores they are so lame
i hate ridiculous mapping such as flack ho's maps (*pukes on 1energymap and the dozenraptors map*)

now, where were we?

Pwnt.

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
petCROW said:
Examples?

Sirocco, Minos, UraniumEcho, Apophis, Lagoon, Miasma-FMI, Islands, Wonderwoods, Naularn, QuietShrine, Emerald, Acheron-FMI, FreeFall, Nakoja, Geko, Drakk....im sure there are plenty more, those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

-{SC}- Renamon said:
Not as LAME as Techs, that damn shotgun is lame beyond belief.

I dont think Lame is the best description, over-powered works better. ;)

Last edited:

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Xaero said:
Sirocco, Minos, UraniumEcho, Apophis, Lagoon, Miasma-FMI, Islands, Wonderwoods, Naularn, QuietShrine, Emerald, Acheron-FMI, FreeFall, Nakoja, Geko, Drakk....im sure there are plenty more, those are the ones I remember off the top of my head
What does the Drakk one look like?

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
Richteralan said:
how tech's weapon gonna do if shotgun range/damage decreased?

this will put tech to the worst class except gas spam

Well, 1-shot-kill thing is kinda messed, considering its the only weapon like that. The shotty bullets travel farther than the CAR bullets. I think having a shotgun you can use to snipe people with is a bit much.

damn

Jan 27, 2004
Xaero said:
Sirocco, Minos, UraniumEcho, Apophis, Lagoon, Miasma-FMI, Islands, Wonderwoods, Naularn, QuietShrine, Emerald, Acheron-FMI, FreeFall, Nakoja, Geko, Drakk....im sure there are plenty more, those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Many of those maps have tanks and manned turrets for defending...Mines are still very usefull on most if not all of those maps. I'm sorry if you suck at defending on "more open" maps, but not everyone does. Use your rockets, mines, vehicals, and turrets that are given to you...Maybe then you'll have an easier time defending...Or pick another class if you think it would be easier to use, no one is forcing you to be gunner defense, camp the node with ranger because it's so open. Be dynamic, not static...If you can't don't blame mappers, blame your own poorly playing self.

Richteralan

ºØmníºRadium
Feb 6, 2004
Oberlin
Xaero said:
Well, 1-shot-kill thing is kinda messed, considering its the only weapon like that. The shotty bullets travel farther than the CAR bullets. I think having a shotgun you can use to snipe people with is a bit much.

gunner a head shot rocket also can 1-shot-kill a ranger.

the so called snipe shotgun only occur only if you:
1. don't know how to run
2. have only 1 health 0 shield

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
petCROW said:
Many of those maps have tanks and manned turrets for defending...Mines are still very usefull on most if not all of those maps. I'm sorry if you suck at defending on "more open" maps, but not everyone does. Use your rockets, mines, vehicals, and turrets that are given to you...Maybe then you'll have an easier time defending...Or pick another class if you think it would be easier to use, no one is forcing you to be gunner defense, camp the node with ranger because it's so open. Be dynamic, not static...If you can't don't blame mappers, blame your own poorly playing self.

Many but not all. No need to make excuses for your own inabilities by telling me your sorry that you think I suck at something.

And Rich, I didnt say I was a victim of it. ;)

damn

Jan 27, 2004
Richteralan said:
gunner a head shot rocket also can 1-shot-kill a ranger.

the so called snipe shotgun only occur only if you:
1. don't know how to run
2. have only 1 health 0 shield

Gunner rocket headshot ONLY instakills a ranger, tech secondary BODY SHOT instakills ALL CLASSES. How is this fair?

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Richteralan said:
how tech's weapon gonna do if shotgun range/damage decreased?

this will put tech to the worst class except gas spam
Assault Rifle can be very powerful, Smelly can kill just about anyone(except Buffer) with it.

But put him up agansit lamers like Halo and Goldie who use the shotgun for an easy, non earned-kill, he will be dead in seconds.

Anyone who likes to jump out of no where and chaaaaase the person down until they get a simple one-shot kill easy with no problem is a lamer and SHOULD play a ranger to see how many times there lame one-shot-kill ass with get pwned.

Just give up when someone runs away, seesh. Tech is very unfair, you can't get a shot out.

Last edited:

Richteralan

ºØmníºRadium
Feb 6, 2004
Oberlin
-{SC}- Renamon said:
Assault Rifle can be very powerful, Smelly can kill just about anyone(except Buffer) with it.

But put him up agansit lamers like Halo and Goldie who use the shotgun for an easy, non earned-kill, he will be dead in seconds.

Anyone who likes to jump out of no where and chaaaaase the person down until they get a simple one-shot kill easy with no problem is a lamer and SHOULD play a ranger to see how many times there lame one-shot-kill ass with get pwned.

Just give up when someone runs away, seesh. Tech is very unfair, you can't get a shot out.

ugh?
i play both ranger and tech. sometimes gunner too.
so what's your point?

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
petCROW said:
Use your rockets, mines, vehicals, and turrets that are given to you...Maybe then you'll have an easier time defending...Or pick another class if you think it would be easier to use.

Xaero said:
Many but not all. No need to make excuses for your own inabilities by telling me your sorry that you think I suck at something.

LOL, don't let the kids get to ya mate we know you don't suck!

Damn! all this time and I never knew you were haX0ring, playing as a gunner in a tech skin hmmm...OMFF!

damn

Jan 27, 2004
I'm pretty sure that comment was towards PoD, not Xaero...But since Xaero got so defensive, it's quite obvious that he sucks as well.

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
Xaero said:
KingOfHearts, please don't presume that PoD is a noob here. The man has a point, and wasn't whining about classes. A lot of the maps out there now don't have much in the category of "base".
All of you. Attempt to fight this guy, as gunner, in the open. At least in lowgrav, you will get guided rockets up your ass so fast it's not funny. Ask Vash or Herc.

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
the only thing i disagree with is the range of the shotgun nothing else its got a longer range than the sniper rifle has and thats no joke.

also the damage at that extreme range is a bit nasty aswell ive been shot with a shotgun from across the cloud platform and lost 65 health.

the dispersion of the shotgun needs to be increased at long range imo

Richteralan

ºØmníºRadium
Feb 6, 2004
Oberlin
Pro^Kp said:
the only thing i disagree with is the range of the shotgun nothing else its got a longer range than the sniper rifle has and thats no joke.

also the damage at that extreme range is a bit nasty aswell ive been shot with a shotgun from across the cloud platform and lost 65 health.

the dispersion of the shotgun needs to be increased at long range imo

how shotgun can have a longer range than sniper rifle? I never experienced that.
are you talking about sniper shotty? :lol: ;)

and about the damage, also i never experienced that....are you sure you read your health/shield bar before and after correctly? :lol:
edit: And are you sure no sniper shot you at the same time? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.