geforce 2 gts problem.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tonino_utsniper

Oct 30, 2001
Visit site
hi all, i got problems with my new graphic card... a geforce 2 gts from asus..well very good card but the only game where i got problem is with ut...i got a 30 frame rate...and i had between 40 and 50 with a g400 so i dont understand...in other game the frame rate has been really improved....but with ut...
so my config is: tbird 850 on asus a7v, 512 sdram, geforce 2 gts from asus, and i mrunning the new windows xp....(try it it really worth it).
since i got my card i didnt reinstall my game cause i got over a 1,5 gig of maps mods skins and other stuff like that..if possible i would likez to keep it.
hope u can do something for me...and frag them all:p :D :p

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
In what mode do you run UT?
D3D or OpenGL?
I guess you run UT in software mode when You had the Matrox card, have you changed mode in UT since then?

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Install DirectX again. That sometimes helps when you change drivers.
If you don't already have DX8.0a go and get them from here