Game Cam 1.3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
BoogityBoy sent in some news about a game video recorder other than FRAPS. Game Cam allows the recording of in game action with sound via an in game interface or simple hotkeys. One neat feature of Game Cam is that it automatically adjusts your video settings when you start recording so you don't have to quit the game to mess around with them.

You can check out the feature list here, or download Game Cam 1.3 here.

Andr01d

yeah right...
Jan 4, 2004
www.warpstone.tk
Wow, looks pretty nice...

Is it easier on your PC too?? :p Because with FRAPS i usually go down to a Third of the FPS i'd have had without it :)

Definitely gonna try it out... (but, how can it know how to set graphics settings, isn't that different per game?)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
You set up profiles, just like any other profiling software.

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
uhm, isnt this old news? when game cam was first out it was posted here, its just been updated since then, along with a 'pay for full program' offer

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
yah we posted about it in July. Just think of this as a nice reminder :)

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
yeah its free, but they put a pay to use version up which has all the cool stuff in :(

I use it (the lite version that is)

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
why is the 'with sound' in bold, FRAPS records perfectly ingame sounds, well at least with my soundcard, just put the settings of the sound input to :'what you hear' and bingo.