Having trouble with some maps.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kevin4390

Aug 5, 2001
Visit site
When I try to play a map that i downloaded for the Infiltration Mod or whenever i try to run the maps that came with it says. Failed couldn't find file for pack 'blah blah blah' Please help me. The Mod works fine with the maps that came with unreal tournament. Thanks for helping in advance.

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Hey, take it easy, calm down.
People have other things to do than hanging around this forum and answer questions all the time.
Some people need to sleep too :D

Where have you downloaded the maps from?
Do you install it properly? Right files in right folders?

kevin4390

Aug 5, 2001
Visit site
I dont think i've ever installed anything properly. heh. I'm serious. I always use manual install. can you take me through the process please.

Zaphrod

President of the Universe
Sep 27, 2000
Betelgeuse V
Visit site
Each file has a specific folder it must go into.

*.unr is the map itself and goes in the unrealtournament\maps folder

*.utx is the textures and goes in the Unrealtournament\textures folder

*.uax are sounds and go in the unrealtournament\sounds folder

*.umx is music and go in the Unrealtournament\music folder

Most likey you got a *.unr and a *.utx most maps don't come with extra music and/or sound files.

* represents the name of the file obviously.