Bowe Bergdahl

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Watch this: I'm a Lib-Tard. I didn't read anything you said because I didn't like your tone and felt it might hurt my feelings. Hey! That is pretty cool. No wonder you folks do it so often. Head in the sand is comfortable after all. Any comment on the facts for instance from TWD or do we have to suffer through just "your feelings" about my opinions? Funny too that my opinion gets attacked I'm guessing based on previous post replies yet you libs want me to respect your opinion. Awesome! Keep up the good work. Write longer posts too now that I will also ignore them. Thanks!

Teridex and Deathbooger report to Germany too.

I'm sorry, but there are no facts that TWD posted. The US is not the international police force, and we were NOT holding them for any crimes. While those men may have done bad things, that isn't why they were in Guantanamo, they were there because they were fighting the US, in a war that both sides declared. This was a prisoner swap, and it was perfectly legal. Is it messy to see what people are willing to do to get soldiers back? Yes. Is this soldier an ideal one? Hell no. But it is neither the first nor only time we have gotten our hands a little dirty to bring our soldiers back, and while whether or not the US military should ever leave a soldier behind is something that people can have their own opinions about, the only facts show that this was legal, precedented and has been completely blown out of proportion for ridiculous partisan reasons.

Teridax

Fresh meat.
Nov 2, 2008
You know what they say about the pot calling the kettle black...

I didn't read anything you said because I didn't like your tone and felt it might hurt my feelings. Hey! That is pretty cool. No wonder you folks do it so often. Head in the sand is comfortable after all.

I did read what you said, and it was complete nonsense. If you actually read what I wrote, you would know that I read your posts. If people's posts are too long, why even bother replying with whiny crap like that? You do realize that you're the one who has had his head in the sand this entire time, right? You complain that no one has read anything you said, but then you didn't read what anyone else said. Don't be a hypocrite.

You say that you fought to protect people's rights to have opinions different than your own. Since you clearly didn't read what I said earlier, I'll say it again: either you believe that people have the right to be different or you believe they should get out and move to Germany because they don't agree with you. Pick one.

I wonder what it must be like for someone to have their head that far up their own ass.

Last edited:

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
dragonfliet and others have also given some good information that you conveniently chose to ignore. Rather than try to put some effort into an actual argument, you've pretty much just been trolling this thread the entire time.

Sorry, I still have a rely coming. I just didn't want to be every other post anymore, and it's hard to write and provide sources on my phone.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Watch this: I'm a Lib-Tard. I didn't read anything you said because I didn't like your tone and felt it might hurt my feelings. Hey! That is pretty cool. No wonder you folks do it so often. Head in the sand is comfortable after all. Any comment on the facts for instance from TWD or do we have to suffer through just "your feelings" about my opinions? Funny too that my opinion gets attacked I'm guessing based on previous post replies yet you libs want me to respect your opinion. Awesome! Keep up the good work. Write longer posts too now that I will also ignore them. Thanks!

Teridex and Deathbooger report to Germany too.

This has got to be the worst post I have ever read.

Let me also say, for purposes of entertainment, that while you have always lumped me in with the Democrats I am actually nowhere near them. If I am a Democrat then so are Noam Chomsky and David Graeber.

Last edited:

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
Watch this: I'm a Lib-Tard. I didn't read anything you said because I didn't like your tone and felt it might hurt my feelings.

Watch this: I'm Hermskii. I make up shit because I'm blinded by hatred for something I don't really even understand. But I will always fight against the Liberals because they're all evil according to Fox News. Anyone that might disagree with me is obviously a Liberal spy, but I won't fall for it.

Hermskii, report to Texas. Oh, wait..........

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
I was bored.

Also, Plumb_Drumb never went away. He grows stronger with each passing moon.

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
Hermskii on the subject of being a charitable individual said:
I mention this because it is true.

You-Think-Somebody-Would-Do-That-Go-On-The-Internet-and-Tell-Lies-Meme-Gif.gif

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Wow, that is massively fucked up.

Side note, I like how TWD and I kind of mirror each other. We joined roughly the same time. When he started he was quiet and reserved, and I was the loud abrasive asshole. Over 14 years, I've mellowed out and he's become loud and abrasive. Nothing necessarily wrong with that, but just thought it was interesting to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
He hasn't become loud and abrasive, he just cared about this issue. It's OK to care