UE3 - UDK Project is almost complete. just needs you

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Praxis123

Jun 1, 2013
hello,
my name is Ananda Rizky from praxis studios. We are currently working on a project called Black Praxis. This game is about the future battle. the environment took place in the year 2056.

Our project is going strong. We have created the levels, Gamemodes and codes.
But we just need you, a programmer, a modeler, and a U.I .

What we want is to make an F2P FPS game. The game is just like UT3. simple deathmatch and stuff. But in the future, once people start liking our game, we will make a campaign AKA story mode.

Gamemodes =

We do not want to burden our programmers and team members on making hard gamemodes. so instead, we make simple and fun gamemodes =

1. Bomb The Base = 2 teams, 2 buildings. Each team is supposed to plant a bomb in the opposing building. Once the bomb is planted, a player from the opposing team could defuse the bomb before the countdown finishes. Players are able to respawn

2. Team Deathmatch = I guess everyone knows about this already. 2 teams. Goal is to kill other players in the opposing team to get points. Player respawn is enabled. Each team must reach 1000 points to win.

3. Last Man Standing = pure deathmatch. respawning is disabled. Goal is to eliminate every single player in the lobby.

If youre interested please email us on jobs.praxis@yahoo.com