What do you think about DM-Cloudwar?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think about DM-Cloudwar?

• It is GREAT!!!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fantastic!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Revolutionary level design!!

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Simply Leet!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It's OK!

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
look. people. the map in all probability sucks.

it may be for ut, but it is in a duke style right? worlds apart. Alex may have fruitcake tendancies (no offence) but he does have good points. the accepted style of mapping today is not the be-all and end-all.

consider it nostalgia. if nostalgia and old-style mapping is your thing alex, i suggest you try ctf-wolfenstein.

this mercilus mockery has to stop. do you muppets have nothing better to do?

thechief7

Playmate
Oct 27, 2001
My room
Wow I hope he converts it to a single player adventure!
Maybe put it with ONP or something, like the last level

Evil_Cope

Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by mister_cope
look. people. the map in all probability sucks.

it may be for ut, but it is in a duke style right? worlds apart. Alex may have fruitcake tendancies (no offence) but he does have good points. the accepted style of mapping today is not the be-all and end-all.

consider it nostalgia. if nostalgia and old-style mapping is your thing alex, i suggest you try ctf-wolfenstein.

this mercilus mockery has to stop. do you muppets have nothing better to do?

AlexanderII

Ready to play Duke Nukem?
Dec 20, 2001
www.conk.com
MrFawn just threw:
u dont behave like a grown up person :/
-> Can you please back up your words?
-> Do you know me well enough to post such loud statements?
-> How old are you yourself?
-> And what does my behavior has to do with mapping and the topic of this thread anyway?

MrFawn

Jan 25, 2000
Norway
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by AlexanderII
MrFawn just threw:

-> Can you please back up your words?
-> Do you know me well enough to post such loud statements?
-> How old are you yourself?
-> And what does my behavior has to do with mapping and the topic of this thread anyway?

1. you dont behave like a grown up person, because you flame people for giving you feedback

2. yes!

3. Im 18

4. It has nothing todo with mapping, but you're on a forum now.

5. you owned me there

Evil_Cope

Aug 24, 2001
if i had admin superpowers id close these sorry good-for-nothing peice of monkey excrement threads. i would.

no good will come of them. mark my words.

AlexanderII

Dec 20, 2001
www.conk.com
MrFawn:
Thanks for elaborating on your rather vague comment.
I don't want to bore you with long writing, but I'd like to live in peace with others. Hence I'd like to clarify for myself what exactly did I do wrong, not to repeat the same mistakes again:

-> Well, if you spend 40 hours a week playing this game it looks lik full-time job. What do you do for living?
-> Which of my comments did you find "flame"?
-> Yes, I was rough around the corners at some points, but I did apologize for them. Are you still not satisfied with that? What else should I do?
-> When I'll have family and kids I'm going to behave differently.
-> Do I not have the right to defend my point?
-> I'm a free man and I decide for myself which maps I like and which I don't. And also I don't need any pity from someone and I never asked for any sponsorship. Still I give thanks to those who did supported me here.
-> In your previous comment you said that the fact that I flame people makes my behaviour not of a grown up person:
you dont behave like a grown up person, because you flame people for giving you feedback
If that's how you define the behaviour of a grown up person why do you flame back at me with loud statements about my behavior. Or you don't consider yourself a grown-up at the age of 18 yet?
-> And again, would you please explain which exact of my posts made you say that:
5. you owned me there

Best regards,

AlexanderII

AlexanderII

Dec 20, 2001
www.conk.com
mister_cope
I agree with you. The only reason I did not close it is because now I made a lot of mess myself and I'd like to clean it up too.

Regards,

AlexanderII

AlexanderII

Dec 20, 2001
www.conk.com
mister_cope:
Err. inmy last message I meant the original thread.

For this thread I'd like to remind what I said in the beginning:
I don't believe that the truth is ever born in an argument

Regards,

AlexanderII

Status
Not open for further replies.