The Jailbreak maps!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Well another thing is to play DM-Pyramid, and fly away so you can see the whole pyramid. It's insane. That map is so aweful :hmm:

Homeslice

A mapper not in the zone
Another death that freaks me out is the horsefly death for the blue team in Rob's JB conversion of Myscha's 'The Last Command'. I'd prefer to play on the red team for that map alone, so I can get a more humble, rocket-launcher death.

I really like the newer maps out there, such as Arboria, Atothis' Lair, Relic (though I still hate the Sliths), and Stormy Intent. Now, people, question: what's everyone's top 10 picks for JB maps in their opinions (and if you guys are JB mappers, don't vote for your own!)? Mine are (in no order):

1) JB-Relic
2) JB-Rune
3) JB-Basmma
4) JB-Atothis
5) JB-Arboria
6) JB-Grudge
7) JB-Furia
8) JB-TheEye]I[
9) JB-War
10) JB-Storm