Will Cast your PCW! XMPTV (clanleaders read this!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liuokin

XMPTV
Feb 9, 2004
www.xmptv.com
Oh don't you worry... I am going to do everythingn in my power to raise XMP awareness...

I love this game far too much for letting it go without a fight...

You hear me, certain publisher whos name shall go unsaid!?

If you want XMP, you're gonna have to pry it out of my cold dead hands!!

And if they do, I'd die doing what I loved.

Harr... The laws of capitalism be a harsh mistress.. Arr...

Jaybo

Clanbase UTXMP Supervisor
Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
Liuokin said:
Oh don't you worry... I am going to do everythingn in my power to raise XMP awareness...

I love this game far too much for letting it go without a fight...

You hear me, certain publisher whos name shall go unsaid!?

If you want XMP, you're gonna have to pry it out of my cold dead hands!!

And if they do, I'd die doing what I loved.

Harr... The laws of capitalism be a harsh mistress.. Arr...

Clanbase ladder en-route

This is my recent conversation with Clanbase chief of ladders

For those that dont know who Clanbase is, they are the MAJOR ladder system in europe.

www.clanbase.com

The conversation has been posted on our forums:

http://www.12monkeyz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1058

NO MORE MOANING IS REQUIRED ON THE CB HELPDESK PLEASE

as we seem to have got a result, if the ladder arrives early next week.

.sl0w.

good work, Liuokin & Jackal

Ok, we had the chance to be part of the first XMPTV scrim yesterday: sHcL- Vs. [DCSB] which was played over 3 maps ( Rampant, Nakoja & Lowlands ). After watching the final movie which was ~90 MB / 55 minutes i must say im really impressed by the work done by Liuokin & Jackal.
Thanks for the nice shoutcast - which was crowded with ~30 ppl - it was really phun to watch the movie afterwards. Nice musik, good comments, aceptable movie quality ;) ( will be tweaked ).
Sorry that the interview had to take place in irc, next time in ts with Kaio, promised :D.

Overall - XMPTV WILL help the community to gr0w - its so much phun watching the movie with your m8s and laughing your a$$ off how stoopid you played / what went wront etc.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

i hope the download link will be added soon.

Liuokin

XMPTV
Feb 9, 2004
www.xmptv.com
Indian said:
So only people selected by you will be able to use it? Or just you?

Well right now it'll only be me since using the tech it's kinda advanced, but in the future I hope to be able to have more people at XMPTV that are able to record the matches :)

Liuokin

XMPTV
Feb 9, 2004
www.xmptv.com
Fearless said:
UK slang for 'It's brilliant' (correct me if I'm wrong).

aah.. well that makes sense =)

Indian said:
Uhh okay, but where does the original file get written to?

Well I encode it for live streaming, but I also dump the stream to disk so that I can upload it for later viewing :)

Liuokin

XMPTV
Feb 9, 2004
www.xmptv.com
thanks to sHcL .sl0w. for mirroring the file! :)

XMPTV is just getting sorted with our domain, website, our file hosting and our Live! shoutcast server (with capacity for 250 listeners!)

So if you like XMPTV and stay with us, beware!

Because this is only the beginning ;)

OnYx(DCSB)

Jolt Adm1n
Mar 15, 2004
Was sat till 3am watching the sHcl match. We didnt do as bad as I thought against you Div1 guys.
I was massivly impressed with the XMP-TV footage, will defo opt for future friendlys to be broadcasted.

Shame we cant have spectators in JXL matches, would love to have our last two 12-0 victories on vid.

Very very nice work Liuokin (and commentary from J@ckal).

Thanks for the positive words about our 'raw talent' too guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.