UE3 - UT3 Import texture in light (is that possible)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

apocalypse_koa

Jul 8, 2008
Hi
I need some help.
My plan is to cast a light (using Spotlight) onto a wall.
The light on the wall should have some kind of texture image, as if the light shines through an object.

example: on the wall one can see the light with a shadow that looks like branches of a tree.

So my question is:
Is it possible to import somekind of image onto the light-settings to create that kind of effect.

Thanks in advance.

apocalypse_koa

Jul 8, 2008
thx for the help, but have a new problem now with the light functions.
It works fine if I have multiple textures, but when I want to use the "Non tillable" as descript on book.hourences.com
first of all when I only add the "Panner" and input the coordinates, the texture will flicker and change position all the time. When I then add the Constant in the material editor, the material turns white.
Any ideas why that is happening?