BUF events thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
i would like to post a new buf coop event thread if i knew we have enough players,for this september.but somehow i doubt.:eek:

Glider of chaos

Ready 2 Fight !
Jan 25, 2004
Russia, St-Petersburg
I have an idea.

Is it possible to have dual-style event?
Something like if we have 5 guys or less we will play coop and starting with 6 we go and play some team-oriented mode, like siege?

Last edited:

offramp

bOfframp=True
Apr 28, 2006
Cologne
Sorry guys, i went into stealth mode for quite a while. New city, new life, new frigging everything. I'll have to re-install UT also, but i'd be willing to go for it in September. I am superbusy, but one night won't hurt. Bring it on.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
yeah some good pure UT DM action.i would like to play the dm-crane map with you ppl.like an action movie hehe.:D
this october...if skillz hosts us again.

Skillz

ut-files.com
Nov 29, 2003
www.planetmonsterhunt.com
Well the server is now in the hands of War_Master, as he does with that server as he sees fit. I just pay the bills.

I have no problem with hosting this event on that server again, but hopefully War_Master will set it up the way you guys want it, if there is any issue let me know and I'll do it myself, if time permits. I spend very little time indoors around Summer time unless I stay up very late (its 7am and I haven't been to sleep yet...sigh)

I may rent out another game server from gameservers.com and make it a permanent BUF server.

War_Master

May 27, 2005
ya, all I need to set it up if the specifications of how they want it set up. I'm not quite sure a vanilla game means, if it is Classic mode at 100% game speed with only default maps and mutators or something else. So, please write me up the set up you guys voted for and the date the event would be held.

I just need this info way before the due date so that I have enough time to do it and test it properly.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
thank you for hosting us also in future skillz.congrats for the admin job warmaster.
yes vanilla UT should be:100% gamespeed,no translocator,no relics,no instagib,no extra mutators..just default weapons/maps.

Last edited:

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
guys...is anyone up to announce the next event ? deathmatch..like said before.
with default weapons and maps.in october.on skillz buf server.
why allways me ? :p
maybe we get more players who knows :)

Last edited: