Games Industry Jobs for Experienced Unreal Coders/Scripters

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ninja_Theory

Jul 2, 2008
I've already posted this up on the recruitment section but I hope you don't mind me putting it up here as well as I think it might be of interest to some guys who might not read that forum.

I'm the lead gameplay coder at Ninja Theory. The development studio behind PS3 game Heavenly Sword. We're now looking at developing a new game based on UE3 technology. We're NDAed up to the hilt and can't let on quite yet what the new games going to be all about unfortunately but trust me it's going to be awesome! ;)

So we're looking for experienced hands who have been writing unreal scripts, kismet sequences and modding Unreal 3 to join us as scripters or technical designers. You'd get the chance to work on what is going to be a AAA big selling title as well as work with people like Andy Serkis the actor behind Gollum in Lord of the Rings.

If you're interested send me a CV and ideally examples of your work to john.lusty@ninjatheory.com.