UT2kX OVL-Orbital2 for UT2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
Note: You must have the gametype Overload to play this map.
To download Overload go here: http://www.gamefront.com/files/6514577/Overload_2004_1_0

Map description:
CTF-Orbital2 transformed into an Overload map! All the weapon pickups haven't been touched and at the top level where the UDamage appears there is now a Big KegofHealth, and a Redeemer! Time to Overload this place!!

Tools used:
UnrealEd 3.0

Installation:
Just unrar the map into your UT2004 Map directory.

Credits:
Go to the original Author of the map.
And Epic Games!

Permissions:
You MAY NOT commercially exploit this map, i.e. put it on a CD or any other electronic medium that is sold for money without our explicit permission!

You MAY distribute this map through any electronic network (Internet, FIDO, Magazine Covers, local BBS, etc.), provided you include this file and leave the archive intact.

Copyright Notice:
Unreal Tournament 2004 (c) 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 Epic Games, Inc. and Digital Extremes. All Rights Reserved. Unreal and the Unreal logo are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.

DOWNLOAD MAP: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jnwzali3t2x5zcj/OVL-Orbital2.rar

Last edited:

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
Wow, Overload. That Onslaught without nodes and vehicles custom game mode from UT2003. Haven't seen this in a long time ;)

The gametype really need to be updated to say the least. After messing around with my other map CTF-Gauntlet[UT99], I got all the items and other stuff correct then I got bored and decided to remake Orbital2 for Overload. I hope everyone enjoys the new map for more years to come. I plan on making more OVL maps out of other UT2004 maps. :D

Last edited: