Lets make fun of Fat people.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
my only point was that fat people don't get picked on for being different.
they get picked on for being fat. that's it.
being fat is not being different. it's being the same as everyone else, except for the fact that you eat way more than your body needs.

Yes, because all fat people eat to much. Do you know anything about the subject at all?

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Yes, because all fat people eat to much. Do you know anything about the subject at all?

Yeah, the majority of fat people have gland problems right. Keep telling yourself that. All that bull**** affects less than 5% of the population. That's another thing that boners me about fat people, they always have excuses. Own up to your disgustingness already.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Yeah, the majority of fat people have gland problems right. Keep telling yourself that. All that bull**** affects less than 5% of the population. That's another thing that boners me about fat people, they always have excuses. Own up to your disgustingness already.

Ah..so your just going to forget..

Medicine
Medical issues( not related to glands or diabetes and not caused by a bad lifestyle)
Endocrine disruptors
Less sleep in general public
Facts about age and weight...

to name a few..

Yeah, you know these people its all there fault. Really though, who the **** cares if its there fault or not. Its their body, not yours and if they want to be fat they should be able to be so without you being a dick. And really, the entire medical cost bull**** is not good enough.

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com

Medicine
Medical issues( not related to glands or diabetes and not caused by a bad lifestyle)
Endocrine disruptors

to name a few..

Yeah, you know these people its all there fault. Really though, who the **** cares if its there fault or not. Its their body, not yours and if they want to be fat they should be able to be so without you being a dick. And really, the entire medical cost bull**** is not good enough.

As far as medical stuff goes; show me where the majority of fat people are suffering from this. Oh their not? They are fat because they make poor choices, selfish, and lazy? Well that makes total sense.

Less sleep? Age and weight? You know what? How about find a way to get your ass in bed sooner. Facts about age and weight is a total cop out. There are plenty of active people well past 30 and 40. They eat right and stay in shape. Fat people's problem is they don't want to put forth the effort because they are lazy. The majority don't have any health issues that caused them to be fat. They have plenty as a result of being fat, but as many doctors have said in the past. Get your ass in a gym and do something and they will go away.

I suddenly feel as if you might be a fat person.:mad:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I wasn't joking this time. but your English 101 lesson is unnecessary if not entirely misplaced.

my only point was that fat people don't get picked on for being different.
they get picked on for being fat. that's it.
being fat is not being different. it's being the same as everyone else, except for the fact that you eat way more than your body needs.

I should clarify: negativity is inherently born of aggression.
although in this case it has nothing to do with a bully mentality. not in the classic sense.
it might be gang mentality (fat people versus not fat people; social implications), but it's not bullying.

you consider the attitude base and cruel? sure, I won't disagree. making fun of anyone for anything is base and cruel... it's also funny.
but hey, I consider the act of letting yourself become fat just as base and cruel... it's also selfish.

Fat people do not neccessarily eat more then they need. Some people have bad or irregular eating habits that cause their body to store fat during what it thinks are "lean" times. Some do have thyroid problems. Some people are geneticly predisoped to be heaveier then others. Some people have medical problems other then thier thyroid that can cause wieght gain. Some people eat food that causes wieght gain in and of itself. Some fat people simply are glutenous, sure. I would guess that less then 50% easily are fat simply from overeating. Then there are psychological eating disorders.

Mirth derived by causing misery... If you were to do this physiclly they would call it assault.

Laugh with others not at them.

For most people who are fat it isn't easy to lose wieght or keep it off for many it's damn near impossible.

I find this thread to be a graphic example of the ignorance surrounding the causes of wieght gain and the difficulties involved in loosing wieght for people who are more then just 'chunky' or 'pudgey'. Those who are overwieght for reasons other then they simply eat to much or work out to little.

Yes there are the lazy or slothful ones. And there are the overeaters or the glutenous ones. But there are slothful, glutenous, skinny people also. (yes even ones with out a parasite.

Though I do find it funny, when asked how I stay so thin, to tell people "my tapeworms name is George". Because they usually look at me in horror. Plus, it is much easier then explaining my epic list of health issues that combined equal dangerously low wieghts that must be monitored dailly and require that I eat to excess at times. Of course it doesn't help that I have a very physical job I could use to sit on my butt a bit.

The

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
[GU]elmur_fud;2471282 said:
Fat people do not neccessarily eat more then they need. Some people have bad or irregular eating habits that cause their body to store fat during what it thinks are "lean" times. Some do have thyroid problems. Some people are geneticly predisoped to be heaveier then others. Some people have medical problems other then thier thyroid that can cause wieght gain. Some people eat food that causes wieght gain in and of itself. Some fat people simply are glutenous, sure. I would guess that less then 50% easily are fat simply from overeating. Then there are psychological eating disorders.

Mirth derived by causing misery... If you were to do this physiclly they would call it assault.

Laugh with others not at them.

For most people who are fat it isn't easy to lose wieght or keep it off for many it's damn near impossible.

I find this thread to be a graphic example of the ignorance surrounding the causes of wieght gain and the difficulties involved in loosing wieght for people who are more then just 'chunky' or 'pudgey'. Those who are overwieght for reasons other then they simply eat to much or work out to little.

Yes there are the lazy or slothful ones. And there are the overeaters or the glutenous ones. But there are slothful, glutenous, skinny people also. (yes even ones with out a parasite.

Though I do find it funny, when asked how I stay so thin, to tell people "my tapeworms name is George". Because they usually look at me in horror. Plus, it is much easier then explaining my epic list of health issues that combined equal dangerously low wieghts that must be monitored dailly and require that I eat to excess at times. Of course it doesn't help that I have a very physical job I could use to sit on my butt a bit.

The

I hate fate apologizers. Yes, some people DO have medical conditions that make sustaining a healthy weight exceptionally difficult. These people, however, are in VERY SMALL minority. I would venture to say that 97% of people that are overweight are overweight for the very simple fact that they eat too many calories and work out too little.

Even if you do have a condition, people often use it as an excuse to simply not work out. YES you can have a problem with your thyroid, but in such a case, you need to be ESPECIALLY vigilant; whereas a great many people that you run into with such problems simply shrug their shoulders and eat the second piece of pie because it's out of their hands--they have a medical condition. Here is a good example. I knew two people that were wheelchair-bound. One was in pretty decent shape, one was huuuge. The fat one said: I'm in a wheelchair, it makes it hard to drive to the gym, navigate the equipment and work out. The in-shape one ate less food and got out of the house on a regular basis--he didn't even work out, he just, you know, DID things.

Obesity rates have not skyrocketed because of massively more medical conditions, but simply because more people eat worse and work out less.

As for making fun of people: it's fun. That's why we do it, and if you can't make fun of people because they're fat or blond or ugly or pretty or have an accent or do something silly, etc., life would be a boring affair. Obviously there is a difference between humor and cruelty, but that line is different for other people, so if you know you're gonna get offended, stay the **** out the of "Let's make fun of Fat people" thread.

~Jason

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
"Stop shoving food in your fat face, fatty" isn't "making fun of people". "Making fun", be it of people or in general, requires a little more finesse. I'm sure that's what elmur is upset about. If there were actual jokes about fat people, and by that I don't mean cute, harmless jokes, but even cruel jokes, but still jokes, I'm sure elmur wouldn't object. But so far this topic hasn't even reached the humorous level of a bad "yo momma" joke yet and it's still stuck in the "ergh, fat people disgust me" stage.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

Medicine
Endocrine disruptors

to name a few..

HOLY ****!

Larkin posted something that could be called factual :eek:

and it's about excusing yourself for being fat... go figure :)

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
"Stop shoving food in your fat face, fatty" isn't "making fun of people". "Making fun", be it of people or in general, requires a little more finesse. I'm sure that's what elmur is upset about. If there were actual jokes about fat people, and by that I don't mean cute, harmless jokes, but even cruel jokes, but still jokes, I'm sure elmur wouldn't object. But so far this topic hasn't even reached the humorous level of a bad "yo momma" joke yet and it's still stuck in the "ergh, fat people disgust me" stage.

I don't object to fat jokes or expressing your like or dislike of fat people. I only object to the absurd notion that your particular disapproval of somebody else's lifestyle, or a condition they have, gives you the right to abuse them. Which is the premise of this thread. It's like a hatred of any kind. You can be a bigot and think what you want but you don't have the right to enact your hate crimes on others.

Obesity rates have not skyrocketed because of massively more medical conditions, but simply because more people eat worse and work out less.

As for making fun of people: it's fun. That's why we do it, and if you can't make fun of people because they're fat or blond or ugly or pretty or have an accent or do something silly, etc., life would be a boring affair. Obviously there is a difference between humor and cruelty, but that line is different for other people, so if you know you're gonna get offended, stay the **** out the of "Let's make fun of Fat people" thread.

~Jason

The cause of the rise is the source of much speculation as is the fact that obesity rates have apparently leveled off for some reason.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/weightloss/2010-01-13-obesity-rates_N.htm

I personally find it curious that the rise and decline of certain highly processed saturated fats both natural and synthetic as food additives or part of preparations coincide closely with the aforementioned rise in obesity.

I am not offended if you were referring to me. I'm that guy that always stepped between the bully and the kid he was picking on when I was still in school and I saw the need to do the same thing here. This thread was never about humor you want to make a fat jokes thread I whole heartedly endorse that hell I'll participate. This thread was about subjecting people to hate and bigotry and hiding the belittlement behind a veneer 1 sided mirth.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
[GU]elmur_fud;2471308 said:
I personally find it curious that the rise and decline of certain highly processed saturated fats both natural and synthetic as food additives or part of preparations coincide closely with the aforementioned rise in obesity.

I think the ban on transfats was more about what they do to your cholesterol, not so much that they can make you fat.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
The problem with fat people is that they're perfectly fine with asking you to some remedial task during a hot, steamy summer so they don't keel over and die, yet they refuse to let you use them as space heaters during the winter.