Making the most rediculous map...a collaborative effort!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
Ooh yay 5 pages of lololol!

That reminds me i was on a bus beating my friend up and the drivers liek if u wanna play get off. When we got to our stop i was liek ooh yay i can play now!

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
I have an idea. Lock acquired.

Edit: Lock released. Going to eat, and I haven't made any changes yet. Just laughing at the 24k version.

Last edited:

Rollo Tomasi

Hit K Dirt with Pay Dirt
Dec 9, 2004
washington dc suburbs
wow, what an incredible creation!! i was thinking today of adding a room and it would be a gallery kind of thing where there are "artworks" on the walls, we could all submit stuff to put on the walls and maybe even put our names at the bottom of "our" frame. I'd try to make it but i am as noob w/ the editor as I am in the game...it does look awesome in the editor though and I can hardly wait until we can play it on a Fragbu night!!

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
LOLOL! This map is turning out awesome. I've missed out on a few rounds because I'd download the thing and not play it due to other things and then a new version would come out.

The stream of flying vehakals over the lava/deemer room made me LOL for realz. Same with the "for a better map step into the light" bit. I can't seem to pinpoint the source of Homer Simpson though. :(

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
:( :(

Only thing i learned in the editor was how to subtract, add textures, lighting, spawn, some weapon/health bases, and some other things. Damn this sucks.. i wanna play!!!!!!!!

Alright screw it, i just downloaded it and I loved the homer simpson thing. I may not be able to connect rooms but ill do something to contribute this this thing

Last edited:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
I eventually did a cheatview ambientsound to focus the view on each of the ambient sounds, one at a time, to make sure I didn't miss any. :) (viewself goes back to viewing your own player's view after that.)

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
Olga said:
The editor takes too long to rebuild on my computer, so can someone download my version and copy+paste the skaarj into the latest build of DM-1on1-lolol?

You don't need to rebuild if you're just adding some pawns.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
That "for a better map step into the light" really, really made me laugh for like 30minutes. Crazy cow :p

The Homer sound is on top of the low gravity room with the spikes on top.