Free web space.. need info

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Devisor

Feb 25, 2000
norway
ut.barrysworld.net
I'm setting up a new web page, and I need to find a place to host it on. Do anyone of you guys know any good free hosting web's.. That you could use prg like cuteftp for up and downloading?

Zeitgeist

Dec 24, 1999
Visit site
Xoom is pretty good, www.xoom.com I think. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

With friends like these, who needs enemas?

Skumboy

Jun 3, 2000
Visit site
My site is at xoom.
It is a good server for the most part but its a bit slow, and sometimes it goes down. /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif
but its still a good server though.

bullet2.gif

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star in the universe will be at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter." -- James T. Adams

[Ci]Skumboy|PuF

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
If ur looking for a domain (ooooohhhhh) go to www.namezero.com. I'm signing up for it myself but hit a brick wall when I couldn't think of a domain name for my site. It seems almost too good to be true but believe it it's totally free and u get an e-mail address (yourname@youraddress.com). Good as long as your name isn't taken. U can sign up as .com, .net and .org so u should be able to get the address u want.

bullet2.gif

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when
a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Azmo

ul+ra l33+
Mar 27, 2000
Netherlands
I have an unlimited account at Spree, which works fine. Didn't Vortex have a lot of trouble showing images on the forums with his Xoom account? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

Don't make me kick your bud...