Mapping community & forums

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mavoric

www.mavoric.net
Dec 6, 2003
www.mavoric.co.uk
you could put out a donations box on the home page and try and get servers for the games which only play the best Custom Maps. Like the Magical Forest Ones on UT2K3. Can anywhere show me some good Magical Forest textured maps?
Got ut2k3 today :D!!
Am sure you would get quite a bit of donations!

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
It is something for my current PC HD size too. But don't make me think you bought UT2003 at mere 3 or 4 days of the release of UT2004 just because of HD space! o_0

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
yeah nali city has been quiet
5.5 gig HD space
its gettin rediculously big now

i think we should wait for the big NC competition afterall not all of us have the game i say give it 2 weeks
give me a nod when your ready so i can put it up in the news

darth_weasel

I won
Apr 20, 2002
UK
darth-weasel.tripod.com
i dont know about making ut2004 the prize, most people big enough on the game to map for a competition will have bought it/have it preordered/will buy it real soon anyways

how would donations/funds for the prizes be taken anyways, paypal or something?

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
I notice 2k4 has only been out a few days and there are already 4-5 people posting on the forums that I haven't seen before. Life in the community! :tup: