Echo boomer and Baby boomers hash it out!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
I'm definitely lazy. I am ignorant, everyone is though. Some a lot more than others. I would say that I am a lot less ignorant than my classmates, seeing as how I am more exposed to new ideas and have lived overseas

But yes, very nearly all echo boomers are lazy, not all are ignorant though. It mostly depends on various variables such as the families they are raised in and other such things.

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
But the environment which they are raised depends on those Baby boomers, right? So why accuse the echo boomers for doing as they were raised to do?

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
If the Baby Boomers were born 1945-1964 and Echo Boomers between 1975-1994 then what the hell am I ? (ie what happened to the 'generation' 1965 - 1974 ?)

And what idiot keeps inventing these stupid names ?

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
My opinion hasn't changed much.

I still think the mass majority of society AS A WHOLE, INCLUDING but not limited to the youth, could be summed up as a bunch of teen movie-watchers with makeshift morals that have no idea what really goes on in the world.

That's the average. There aren't enough moral, intelligent people in the world to make a difference.

JaFO

Nov 5, 2000
I was thinking about calling the Knight Sabers myself ;)

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Originally posted by BobTheFearlessFish
did anyone else see the title of the post and think he was referring to nuclear missile subs :rolleyes:
- another yet to be completely corrupted! Thank God. :D

As a staunch non-believer in these ridiculous, narrow-minded views of dividing people into such completely arbitrary "generations" so that the media can make a big, overblow, stupid hype about the Big Global Trend Of The Day<sup>TM</sup>, I have little else to say in response to the article.

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but take a look at the numbers and how it correlates with wars/conflicts within that generation.

1945-1964 WWII, Korea

1965-1974 Vietnam

1975-1994 Not bloody much compared to the other generations.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Not bloody much compared to the other generations.
- Cold War, Gulf War, various minor conflicts where all intervention seems to exacerbate the situation infinitely.

And they ask why we're so cynical.

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Weren't these the ****ers who started the whole "peace" movement and other rebellious acts against their parents?

Ignorant? Ha! Aren't these the idiots who can't even change the time on THEIR watch without asking someone younger than 10?

JaFO

Nov 5, 2000
Originally posted by St0rmcaller
I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but take a look at the numbers and how it correlates with wars/conflicts within that generation.

1945-1964 WWII, Korea

1965-1974 Vietnam

1975-1994 Not bloody much compared to the other generations.

*ahem* WW2 started in 1939/1940 ... a real soldier would know such things ...
then again those Yankees were late (as usual) ;)

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
Originally posted by A_Rimmerlister

*ahem* WW2 started in 1939/1940 ... a real soldier would know such things ...
then again those Yankees were late (as usual) ;)

Bleh. No soldiers here, thank God. :D

I should have been more clear however. What I meant to say is that those generations had to deal with lost friends and relatives, if not having gone to war themselves. Basically. Having experienced loss, they knew the true value of quality of life.