Reviews after the BU crash

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ultimate_Weasel

Noes! My 30 posts! [/sarcasm]
Jan 23, 2008
Okay, since the BU meteor crash didn't wreck my NC profile, I found myself wondering...

Might it be worth a try to clean the review request list up a bit? I mean, NaliCity shows too few signs of life ATM, except for the comments.

16MentalTempest

Out to lunch.
Mar 31, 2008
I'll tell you right now, I hope NC comes back. Everyday I don't see a home page I get less optimistic, but I hope you guys come back with NC again. As for reviews, just let the reviewers decide which maps are worthy of reviewing. If you reviewed a crappy map, well you made your bed, now sleep in it. Besides, they make a great place to vent some frustration and try out that new joke you came up with ;).

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
I think everyone would love to have NC back, but getting it running is a lot of work. Were you volunteering to help?