OICW just in duty???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lance201

Jan 31, 2000
Germany
Visit site
Last Friday they showed in german TV a report about our new "KSK". It is a special Armygroup like SAS. They showed one group in several trainigsituations and in one of them one guy carried an OICW!!!! Does anybody know more about that??

LCPL TWENTY

I try to get a copy of the report!

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, say this was a joke!!!!
Was it maybe a NVG?
nachts~1.jpg

action2g36nv.jpg

This CAN'T be!
The Budneswehr would never buy guns of companys that aren't German.

signature.gif

Lance201

Jan 31, 2000
Germany
Visit site
Guns for the KSK

hello Neo,

the KSK use every gun they want to... I see a beretta cal.50 Rifle too!!! btw isn´t the OICW from HK???

LCPL TWENTY

A

-agunzagun-

heheh...well, Neo...looks like the tables have turned on you. first, you call me a fool for even voting for the OICW, and now, a German Special Forces group is ACTUALLY USING this 'rifle'...heheheheh, now who's the fool? MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! ):>

...ok, I don't know what I am talking about, I just wanted to test my new sig here /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Deathsig.gif

Lance201

Jan 31, 2000
Germany
Visit site
death trip

hi.. I think so but it is not sur that they use it,,i try hard to get a videotape of this report, because I didn´t tape it ...for hell I don´t know why I didn´t do it!!

LCPL TWENTY

When I get my copy I will send you one Neo...