Unban Bryan please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
Not far, same city. It's just a very inconvenient time to move with it being Christmas and all. We have to be out by the 27th and we can't get the truck until the 26th because everything is closed on the 25th and we can't afford to rent the truck for three days. Fun times.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Wow. Nine whole posts, the majority of them about 'blackmail' of some kind.

This guy was such a contributor to the BuF community. How could we not unban him? :rolleyes:
OK, now you are being a major dumbass right there. Bryan makes maps too and was planning to post his work on BuF too before, but couldn't because of the sudden ban which happened like month after his last post or half month after. That "blackmail" thread was someone else posting private stuff/pics/logs of bryan etc. Stuff that should not be randomly posted on some forum as form of fight and trying to get everyone to hate him in process, maybe unknowingly, but the damage was done. His reactions weren't exactly unfounded. But the original posts were deleted/erased content so what you have left is bryan's posts. Why so much fucking hate? Why everyone hates bryan so much?
Also the claim about me trying to get people to mod UT Demo, umm what? I think you're confusing me with BlackCheetah or someone. While I was present in those forums I did not do this. The only guy I know who was doing this stuff was BlackCheetah or what became him.
So STFU, thank you so much.
Also, to the tags, pm is there for a reason, yeah well it is but it doesn't work when hardly anyone is present these days from the mod/admin group and I've been sending pms now and then since BLOODY August or something. It was months for sure. Not like I was spamming with them, usually just one per month or something. hal was the only one who responded though, but he's hardly around and he didn't know himself why he was banned. Btw Bryan and hal have birthday on the same day also, though they are very far away with their respective ages.
Apparently unban request thread goes into "HATE LEO" thread so quickly and acussations falling like rain. Well, you who do as such go to bloody hell and I hope you have a fucking bloody terrormas. Because that's terror. And I'm the Fantomas. MUHAHAHAHAHAA

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
dude, seriously, I don't care.'

If he did something wrong or not, I don't care.

There are moderators here that are messed with that shit and I don't care.
PM.. private message.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
dude, seriously, I don't care.'

If he did something wrong or not, I don't care.

There are moderators here that are messed with that shit and I don't care.
PM.. private message.
Yea but if you've read that "wall of text" YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT I ALREADY SENT MANY PMS BEFORE. This was my last resort and a kind request on christmas, but you guys turn it into a war. You always turn everything into a war.
But no, because it's wall of text everyone is LAZY to read it, everyone here is LAZY AND DUMB AS FUCK TO READ IT, JUST LIKE YOU. Everything has to be on some standards, and you shove it down others throats. And you have tons of money to spend on useless stuff, greed everywhere, that's what xmas is. GreedMas. GREED MASS.
*transforms*
WE TAKE FROM THE RICH AND GIVE TO THE POOR!!!

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
Leo's Famous Original-Recipe Wall of Text! :lol:

OK, now you are being a major dumbass right there. Bryan makes maps too and was planning to post his work on BuF too before, but couldn't because of the sudden ban which happened like month after his last post or half month after.

And? I do not value someone based on what they would have contributed had they not been banned after a month of inactivity.

Nobody really gives a shit about maps anymore, unless it's Source Engine games or Call of Battle Halo Duty Field Ops. All of the UT map sites have long been dead. You'll still see UT3 maps being released here on BuF, but I don't think there's much interest. Does anyone even play UT3 anymore?

There is certainly no interest in the older UTs. I released DM-Tier last year after working on it since ~2009, but ... UT is pretty much a dead game across the board. This thread is a great example of just how interested people are in UT these days.

Also the claim about me trying to get people to mod UT Demo, umm what? I think you're confusing me with BlackCheetah or someone. While I was present in those forums I did not do this. The only guy I know who was doing this stuff was BlackCheetah or what became him

No, you're right - that was BlackCheetah. My bad. All of you guys act like the same person so it's hard to keep track.

^good luck with the move. :)

Thanks.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Yea but if you've read that "wall of text" YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT I ALREADY SENT MANY PMS BEFORE. This was my last resort and a kind request on christmas, but you guys turn it into a war. You always turn everything into a war.
But no, because it's wall of text everyone is LAZY to read it, everyone here is LAZY AND DUMB AS FUCK TO READ IT, JUST LIKE YOU. Everything has to be on some standards, and you shove it down others throats. And you have tons of money to spend on useless stuff, greed everywhere, that's what xmas is. GreedMas. GREED MASS.
*transforms*
WE TAKE FROM THE RICH AND GIVE TO THE POOR!!!

I see, when people tell you to send PMS to the mods they want you to write a private message not to bottle up your menstrual juices and send them flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.