WLAN problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I have a problem playing online. When I sprint and stop I always warp back to the position where I started sprinting, same with crawling prone at fast speed. Mostly when I touch a wall or corner I also kind of stick to it, I mean I can move further till the end of the hallways but after few seconds I warp back to the spot where I stuck to the wall, this repeats undefinitely, unless I stop, give it a rest and move slowly back away from the wall/corner.

I played INF online through WLAN with my old laptop, which had an old WLAN card and never had this problem, but when I assembled my new PC with a powerful (gaming ready) WLAN card from Linksys I could never really sprint in INF since. I also have bad net performance in Raven Shield.

I don't understand this, WLAN alone isn't the problem, because it worked fine with the laptop. Do you have any suggestions what settings I can try?

Matiwas

Jun 2, 2009
I had same problem... not sure what caused it but I think it was due to old game vs new hardware...
Change your video device. That worked out for me.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
OpenGL was the problem. With D3D9 no problems, except the mouse movement is so horribly floaty. Is there a way to fix that?