Window.dll ??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BadNade

Sep 27, 2005
Im having a problem, whever I try to start INF I get a message saying that it could not find Window.dll and cannont run. It says that re-installing it may fix it, but it dosent. Nor does downloading it from a different mirror. Ant Ideas?

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
Here is my Window.dll, it goes into UT/system

Are you aware INF is for original Unreal Tournament (not 2003 or 2004)?

Submit some more info (system, *.log files, does UT run by itself...)

Attachments

• Window.zip
    125.6 KB · Views: 368

[]cEp/\cK

Feb 20, 2006
yes i have the same problem and i got that one you put there and it still did not help now all it says it has encountered a problem and asks if i want to view it please help if you can (anyone) thanks

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
First off, make sure you have the right version of Unreal Tournament. That is, Unreal Tournament version 436, the original unreal Tournament (from 1999), not unreal tournament 2003 or 2004.

Version 436 is also often refered to as "Unreal Tournament Game Of The Year (GOTY)".

Check if you are able to play the regular Unreal Tournament (without modifications).

Then make sure your infiltration is installed correctly [Manual]

joey1

Aug 26, 2010
I have a error 2 mennn

If i open URT It's says me "The produre entry point ?appmsgf@@YAXPBGZZ could not be located in the dynamic link library Core.dll.:mad:

Please if there is someone to help me

globap

Globa Programming
Oct 20, 2010
www.gloaprogramming.zxq.net
Globa Programming

I think i got this one!

You should check that you installed INF INSIDE your UT directory, I installed it in a separate directory and recieved the same errors. Hope this works :)

Yep, installing it in the UT dir, that worked for me, let me know if this fixes your problem.

logo.png

Last edited: