Failed to find object 'class ALAudio.ALAudioSubsystem'

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
I installed UT99 GOTY edition, then the INF 2.9CE pack, on Windows 7. UT99 runs fine, but INF gets the following error:

infopenalerror.jpg

Any ideas?

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
audio driver al audio

hi derelan does your pc/laptop support al audio ?, if not try using the galaxy audio driver instead.
open console. type preferences than search for audio drivers audio device and change it to galaxy audio it should work now.
the problem with the ce install is it auto installs the AL driver if you dont say no to this installment, geuss your pc/laptop doesnt support AL audio. greetz from the netherlands by eric

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
hi derelan does your pc/laptop support al audio ?, if not try using the galaxy audio driver instead.
open console. type preferences than search for audio drivers audio device and change it to galaxy audio it should work now.
the problem with the ce install is it auto installs the AL driver if you dont say no to this installment, geuss your pc/laptop doesnt support AL audio. greetz from the netherlands by eric

Hey thanks I fixed it by doing exactly that in the INI. I wouldn't have been able to do it in the console because I couldn't start INF. Thanks though, it works fine with the galaxy driver.