Why you shuold NOT, EVER have a computer shipped to you

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Originally posted by Exar Kun [Sith]
That is pretty bad with that computer.:eek2:

I had my V5 shipped to me and it came out fine but the retailer didn't use UPS they used Airborne Delivery which came in about a day after ordering.

I had my Palm IIIe shipped by Airborne Delivery and it came out just fine. Came back one day before the guys at the repair place said it would.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Originally posted by namu
Wow, never thought you could play UT and run ftp/web/mysql servers on a concrete block :rolleyes:

I could do all that on a $50 computer running windows 95. and a $50 computer running windows 95 is about as usefull as a block of concrete. So whats your point?

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
The following equipment was well-packed (bubble wrap, etc) and sent from Winnipeg to Florida. About 1000-2000$ damage. UPS compensation: 0$.

Am I getting this right: your computer is almost totally destroyed, and you get nothing?

Why do we bother locking criminals up if this can happen anyway?