What are your contribution to the community?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What are your contribution to the community?

• Mapper

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Mutator writer

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Mod writer

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Map/Mod Reviewer

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Skinner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coder

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
true, some nicks are made of your fave band or group
some are from games...
some are from stories...
some are from books...
some are like mine.. .
some are from funny stuff...

chose my name becouse i really think im cursed..
and i guess limpbizkit chose his one becouse he likes limpbizkit and other bands and not becouse his biskit is limp :p
etc etc

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
There's other ways people contribute to the community as well. I was in trouble shooting the other day and realized that that forum too had regulars who hang there just to help people out with UT issues:)
As for myself I'm a mapper tho I wouldn't call anything I've done a contribution quiet yet.

Well of course I'm just genius at everything. Uh... no.

Mainly mapping although i haven't actually contributed anything yet... but I am working on something and it is nearing completion... also have started learning milkshape recently so a bit of modelling. Also I have dabbled with the fine (or maybe impossible) art of coding. again haven't made anything yet though. you'll just have to wait for my masterpiece... or not.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
I'm a mapper, and soon to be coder and soon to be modeler as soon as I figure out C and get better at studio max.

Wild Weasel

Mar 20, 2001
Visit site
learning to code in the process.... all I can say is that something big(hopefully) might come from me.....Ive got some crazy ideas about some mutators and such....heh..

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
Mapper. my contribution to the community - written a few ued2 tutorials.

Code:
Mapper  13 68.42% 
Mutator writer  1 5.26% 
Mod writer  1 5.26% 
Map/Mod Reviewer  2 10.53% 
Skinner  0 0% 
Coder  2 10.53% 
Total: 19 votes 100%

look at that :eek: :D.

mappers under the bed, in the toilet, on the roof and in da head - watch out :p

:rolleyes:

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
Dude dont be so modist you rule those are the best toutorials ever ive checked around......Oh and what ive given to the comunity is prefabs if you go to the Infiltration development forum you can download some or go to prefab central but id go to the forum I put more on there.

Papapishu

我是康
Jun 18, 2001
void
www.vovoid.com
Hey, don't tell everybody about the site, it's not finished yet... ;)
Well, now that you know, It's our newest contribution to the community, a coding homepage.
But the design and hosting isn't really ready right now, so don't be disappointed, OK? ;)

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
guys... this day is special 2 me, i bought this pc(and a internet provider) exactly one year ago, started using ued a few weeks after that... but WTF means l33t???? seen wicked words last year.. but ive only seem l33t three times...