UT Manic Maps 2??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
I have never seen the first site so I cannot compare. I'll give you feedback on this one on it's own merit tho.
I like the background. It's simple and not overpowering.
I don not like the UEd startup screen in the upper left corner. It seems to stick out.
The maps page....the screenies for DM dualistic forced me to scroll right. Bad idea. If I see a site like that I usually just leave. What can I say I'm lazy..as are many other of my our species. Arrange the pics so that they fit on the screen @ 800x600 res and you only have to scroll down.
Reviews...I don't know why you didn't put thumbnails and links to the maps in question. That way people can see what the review is talking about. I kinda like the idea of you put your own reactions at the bottom and I kinda don't. To be perfectly honest,
if I saw a review on a map authors site of his own maps(unless it's a link to a bigger map site(mapped nc etc.) I wouldn't pay much heed to it. Personally I'd use somehthing like this for humourous..tongue in cheek style reviews.
Best Old maps: DIdn't see anyof the maps(hey my lunch break ain't gonna last forever and I have a tournament to organise:D) but space station delta sticks out from the other map names. PLay with the arrangment or make it all the same size.
Links I'd prefer to see them centered.
Inproduction..same as the map pics issue I mentioned earlier. I don't know how far ahead the Morebias pics are but read up on DavidM's lighting tutorial if you haven't already.

http://www.planetunreal.com/teamvortex/davidm/
Lastly a disclaimer keep in mind that the above is my opinions ....not intended to flame or put down.

Pudd

AKA Scottie
May 11, 2001
Land Of The Living
unrealcodex.org
I'll See What I Can Do

Unreal ED start up screen- if u got ne other suggestions for it tell me!

DM-Dualistic-pics scroll to right- i know about that and im workin on it, fixed ASAP.

Reviews-Im just gonna leave that ;)

Best Old Maps-I know bout that being misaligned,i'll try and fix it ASAP

Links-Centered? I'll see what it loks like :)

In Production- I might do that :)

Thank you for your feedback 0shadow0, i appreciate it alot.