UT CTF-Radikus99

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CJ Priorytet

Dec 31, 2009
I would like to present my last mini edit classic map of Unreal 1 for next classic UT99 ;) This map is constructed by multiplayer competitions. Most recommended skirmishes imo Normal Weapons and Insta so... all ;) Maybe this edit will become proper to play:D:eek:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ah6gtwnrw8j4drh/CTF-Radikus99.rar

Shots
shot0013q.jpg

shot0014uf.jpg

shot0015mx.jpg

shot0016in.jpg

shot0017d.jpg

shot0018c.jpg

shot0019c.jpg

shot0021cf.jpg

shot0023g.jpg

shot0024pz.jpg

shot0028d.jpg

GL & HF:)

Neon_Knight

Mar 2, 2009
Argentina
I always thought that map could be a good CTF map. And I'm glad I wasn't wrong. Really cool map. Congrats!

Would you mind if I upload it somewhere else? I don't trust filesharing services that much.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
good remake!

originally a DM map for Unreal and also remade as DM for UT3 (both good); this one is great as a remake converted to CTF and looks even better than Unreal original. I liked the checkered marble floors, green trim, green columns, wall and floor designs, torches, wood surfaces, teleporters, water paths to powerups, high areas, skybox, surrounding scene and strange tile pattern in the hallway at that one curve. It’s tight gameplay in a lot of areas, but if you know the map you knew that already.;)