BuF smells

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Everytime I log on, this wafting smell of artichoke farts and broccoli turds bombards my nostrils like a thousand vomit-coated needles. I turned my speakers off, and it still smells. Is there something in my profile that I can fix? Maybe our site just needs maintenance? I have a shirt over my nose right now.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
No Jacks:SmirkingBUTTHOLE, I am wearing my shirtmask BECAUSE it smells :mad::mad:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Good news guys :)

Turns out when I was smelling my cat's litter box, I smelled it pretty hard and accidentally inhaled a chunk of wet cat sewage, which got lodged in my left nostril.

I pulled it out with tweezers today, but it kind of burst when I plucked it out :( Nothing a little Listerine couldn't wash out though :) All is well.