A Challenge to the OT forumers.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Ci]Mazza

Trigger Me Baby!
Mar 5, 2000
England
Visit site
Hunter said:
think i may give this a go, i feel an ELAN type coming up :D

You've disappointed me so far people, after hunter said that i was expecting one with the world's greatest picture in it within a couple of posts ;)

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
my entry...

BUshootthemonkeyAd1.gif

(if anyone can make a better ban button I'd appreciate it if they would just forward it to me and I'll make a version 2)

Also, one thing that would be cool, is little captions under the banners that OTers can think up. Kinda like www.provinggrounds.com ... Something like: "Click the banner or we'll sick tool on you' etc.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Loibisch said:
My take.
I used the background f0 color, so to make the image display right on the board I created a 1px black border around the gif (just for here). The original is 468x60 pixels.

bu_ad_fatman_border.gif

Get the original here.

Winner.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
BlAcK_PlAgUe22 said:

LOL
X-Lock Pron

Probably should be X-Lock Voyer. The best part is if somone finds the X-Lock...you can just teleport it back to your pod and run like hell. (not that there is actually a range on those things)

Status
Not open for further replies.