Asia Carrera's buttkicking 1.4Ghz neon rig!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
/Me is wondering is he must start a PrOn carreer to get enaough money to buy all those computer hardware...

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
ahem

Welcome to the forums Asia :)

Originally posted by DeeperShade
Tis a nice comp tho.. but then, compared to mine, anythings nice.. :(

DS, you know very well that no-one's alowed to moan, bitch or complain about their rigs on these forums. I get exclusive rights as owner of the "worst system on BuF" ;)

WiLD2

W4NG
Last year I was playing UT online with my p-166 w/ 16MB EDO Ram and a Voodoo 3 2000 pci. Ph34R.

I'm aiming for GHz+ with a GeForce 3 some time soon. Maybe a new sound card (my current one isn't even a year old) and a GHz of ram. 60+ GB of disk space.. I'm dreaming.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Re: ahem

Originally posted by [DsV]Selerox
Welcome to the forums Asia :)

DS, you know very well that no-one's alowed to moan, bitch or complain about their rigs on these forums. I get exclusive rights as owner of the "worst system on BuF" ;)

Im currently browsing these forums using a wrist watch with a stick of ram sellotaped to it's arse-end and a modem bluetacked to the strap... i cant walk 5 metres from the wallsocket or ill disconnect...

beat that ;)

(it takes 5 minutes of processing power just to show 1 letter onscreen, i actually started loading this page 5 hours ago..)

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Originally posted by WiLD2

Eh? You saying I should have more? I don't know, anything more than 1GHz of Ram is unnecessary and a little over kill, don't you think? Unless I'm taking this wrong and you're saying anything close to 1GHz Ram is overkill :p

My father used to use 16 gig of ram at work... but then he does work for the government...

WiLD2

W4NG
Heh, and that was back in the day, I'm sure. Now people of his gov't position are using 32GHz+ (you think?).

I just want a power machine, though until Medal of Honor and Unreal 2, I've sworn off buying games. It's become an obsession. At the moment, work has become mandatory and school has become a "When I feel like doing it" thing. I've graduated, I just haven't completed the required math course for college. Games have been getting in the way of school the same way drugs interfere with people's life. It's an addiction which I can and will stop soon (If I'm strong enough).

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
You know what I was just thinking before I got into this thread? Game-Girls are some of THE coolest people I know. I work with two and my sister is another, and they seriously rock. :)

My only question is, are the lights in the case distracting at all? I'd love to have a clear case (because it is uber-geeky, and I am an semi-uber-geek :D), and I could see how a dim inside would make it lame, just wondering.

Snipeo

Happy lil Camper
Jan 10, 2001
#beyondunreal Sanity: [|||------] 23
Well my ACTUAL main rig that I use for UT/image editing/3D stuff etc etc is a Pentium II 350Mhz, so think yourselves lucky :p

(k, so the 512mb of RAM and GF2 helps, but thats not the point ;) )

I need a new computer, damn xmas, spent all mah money :(

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Originally posted by krYstAl|BuF
Hmmm, most threads tend to have a 1 in 10 hit ratio...

meaning, that for every post, there are about 10 views.

25 posts = about 250 views.

Hehe, it's so easy to beef up this ratio. Just put the word offensive or hint it is talking about sex... :)

Sometimes ago, I made a thread with some warning about offensive material. Look out, Wild Sex inside... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.