James Gandolfini dies

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
I just finished watching The Incredible Burt Wonderstone before getting home and coming here. This guy knew how to make comedy. What a fucking surprise! And only 51!

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
for me, this is like the worst news of 2013.

I wanted to cry yesterday when I first heard this crap.
couldn't believe it.

RIP big boy.
gonna' miss ya.

bW5nqWv.jpg

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
8 years older than me... freaks me out.

I'm glad he got to do the Sopranos. He's a really good actor and the role was perfect for him. It's hard to imagine anyone else playing it so well.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
shouldn't freak you out unless you're also as obese as he was.

let's face it; the man wasn't exactly in shape.

The sad fact about a heart attack is that your weight isn't as big a factor as popular opinion would have people believe. Cholesterol levels and blood pressure issues (which often go hand in hand with weight so I see were you are coming from) are bigger factors.

He also heavily smoked and drank sporadically from what I read in a old interview in a men's magazine. Heavy smokers/drinkers tend to pickle their system(more likely to die of lung cancer/liver failure). Similarly people who almost never smoke/drink have a only incremental effect on their system.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Judging by his last meal he ate like a pig as well.

At that age, if you have multiple risk factors and continue to eat loads of saturated fats and fried foods, then I think you owe it to yourself to get a cardiac workup.

They have CT machines these days that can non-invasively scan your coronary arteries within 1 second.